The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm not sure if it's entirely fair because Sydney has their fair share of them but Melbourne is quickly becoming known as the capital of the country for such types. Some call it a cafe culture but I just think it's scary. :)

Reactions: redfly
Don't you hate it when the stage gets invaded by a wanna be :)

Edit: Blabber claims it's pro-shot but the sound if fucking terrible, or my computer is having an argument with itself.

I was surprised to hear that this was Anthrax's first Rock In Rio.

There is a few other videos from the same gig that come up as suggested at the end too.

Last edited:
Maiden's full set headlining same gig. Not sure if this means the entire Anthrax set was also filmed to be released on YT.

Don't you hate it when the stage gets invaded by a wanna be :)

Edit: Blabber claims it's pro-shot but the sound if fucking terrible, or my computer is having an argument with itself.

I was surprised to hear that this was Anthrax's first Rock In Rio.

There is a few other videos from the same gig that come up as suggested at the end too.

I thought they did Rock In Rio before too but I couldn't find it. It's not just your computer my sound cut out a few times.

Reactions: Slammed
I thought they did Rock In Rio before too but I couldn't find it. It's not just your computer my sound cut out a few times.

They posted on FB that it was their first time a few days ago. Joey said it was the first time during the song. But I still didn't believe them. :)

That's some what of a relief. The footage looks good, Joey, although looking exhausted looks like he's doing a brilliant job, the crowd seem to like what the are seeing, pity there is is sound issues.

I watched most of that show with my girls. Not only was the eldest blown away but the crowd size she enjoyed watching the songs and the theatrics that is a Maiden show. All in all probably not their best show but still a good show for a bunch of old bastards.

Apparently now we have to watch the Raising Hell concert where they kill Bruce on stage with the illusionist.

They posted on FB that it was their first time a few days ago. Joey said it was the first time during the song. But I still didn't believe them. :)

That's some what of a relief. The footage looks good, Joey, although looking exhausted looks like he's doing a brilliant job, the crowd seem to like what the are seeing, pity there is is sound issues.
Hmm, I wonder what festival I'm thinking of lol.

Yeah too bad about the sound, everything else looks good. The size difference between Chuck and everyone is the best part :).
Looks like Franky cut his hair to shoulder length again...lame.

I watched most of that show with my girls. Not only was the eldest blown away but the crowd size she enjoyed watching the songs and the theatrics that is a Maiden show. All in all probably not their best show but still a good show for a bunch of old bastards.

Apparently now we have to watch the Raising Hell concert where they kill Bruce on stage with the illusionist.
That's great! :headbang::kickass:

Got my cd's today! Man I love new music day :headbang:

Hey Neptune the bonus track on Wrathchild America is ( I Ain't Drunk I'm Just Drinking ) Which has been on every version I've ever seen. So I guess just a standard bonus? Weird.

Hmm, I wonder what festival I'm thinking of lol.

Yeah too bad about the sound, everything else looks good. The size difference between Chuck and everyone is the best part :).
Looks like Franky cut his hair to shoulder length again...lame.

I would like to have seen Chuck do a bit more. He was down there for some other band I can't remember the name of so I'm guessing the Anthrax thing could have been a surprise or maybe organised at the last minute but Chuck could have come out and done a few numbers with them jsut for fun.

Hey Neptune the bonus track on Wrathchild America is ( I Ain't Drunk I'm Just Drinking ) Which has been on every version I've ever seen. So I guess just a standard bonus? Weird.

Aaahhh the smell of new music :)

I would like to have seen Chuck do a bit more. He was down there for some other band I can't remember the name of so I'm guessing the Anthrax thing could have been a surprise or maybe organised at the last minute but Chuck could have come out and done a few numbers with them jsut for fun.
Yeah that would have been cooler.

You reckon because Chuck is so much bigger than them he just said he was coming on stage and dared them to argue? :)

Yeah that is pretty weird!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/h...irt-affect-bands-10-million-merchandise-haul/

Seriously? Even if the figure is questionable, because some people have to question everything, what sort of fuck wit would claim that a final tour t-shirt was bought because a tart celeb wore a Slayer t-shirt once three fucking years ago? Imagine if someone suggested that Gary helped the Kardashian's publicity by wearing his Kill the Kardashians t-shirt for three years, after all millions of people must have seen his t-shirt, stands to reason he's responsible for the Kardashians popularity.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune