The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hahaha! Thanks man! :)

Oh what the hell. Who makes these decisions?!

I kind of hope it's the label. Maybe they see more in the song than I do but I thought there was much better songs. Maybe the band had some heartfelt connection to the song or something too, but I'm still going to blame the label. :)

Reactions: redfly
I kind of hope it's the label. Maybe they see more in the song than I do but I thought there was much better songs. Maybe the band had some heartfelt connection to the song or something too, but I'm still going to blame the label. :)
Probably is the label. I'll never understand them. Especially if it doesn't really represent the album.

Probably is the label. I'll never understand them. Especially if it doesn't really represent the album.

I think it's a German label, if not it's Euro somewhere, and they are buying up quite a few bands so it could be that they they don't know what the best singles are. But I'm only guessing.

I'm not sure if I'll get the CD, or if I'll rip the CD. I spend more time with CD's/MP3's than I do in front of the TV, but I do want both. But chances are it will be dearer here. Shipping from NB would definitely put it over a local price point I would imagine.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
And this is fucking used!!!!!

319aE34KzfL.jpg

3-D Extra tracks Edition by Wrathchild America (1991) Audio CD

Audio CD

$895.44

Audio, Cassette, February 12, 1991
"Please retry"

$9.00

Reactions: Slammed
I think there was a rarity with their stuff because the other Wrathchild band got in before them or something but I didn't think it was that rare.