The what's going on in Thrash thread

Speaking of merchandise. For the fan who has everything but a drinking problem, get the bottle tops without having to drink the stuff they seal! (oops I didn't read that properly, you do need a drinking problem because they are only available on the beer bottles not a separate purchase.)

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/i...nnounce-limited-edition-collector-bottlecaps/

Gene Simmons and Kerry King get blasted constantly for their supposed attitudes to money, funny how Maiden doesn't cop the same depth of shit. Personally I don't care what they sell but I'd never have thought bottle caps were going to be a collectible for a metal band.

Reactions: redfly
Speaking of merchandise. For the fan who has everything but a drinking problem, get the bottle tops without having to drink the stuff they seal! (oops I didn't read that properly, you do need a drinking problem because they are only available on the beer bottles not a separate purchase.)

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/i...nnounce-limited-edition-collector-bottlecaps/

Gene Simmons and Kerry King get blasted constantly for their supposed attitudes to money, funny how Maiden doesn't cop the same depth of shit. Personally I don't care what they sell but I'd never have thought bottle caps were going to be a collectible for a metal band.
I'd take some :D

Reactions: Slammed
Nice find. Doesn't appear to be that much info on them. Their FB seems to suggesting they are only just starting out.

Reactions: redfly
For anyone with Instagram apparently F&J are doing something from some Tattoo and Music show on there. Not sure what it is, or when it is the pic they posted on FB doesn't appear to say much.

71499386_2983107398372301_2288880426720165888_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
In other FB news.

Testament's Chuck Billy will be performing a special set at Rock in Rio 2019 with Claustrofobia and Torture Squad this Friday, October 4th on the Sunset Stage!
No idea who that band is or if they are any good but I'd imagine someone will record it for YT.

And Slayers movie is set for global cinema release Nov 6. I wonder how many cinema's around the world will refuse to air it simple because it's Slayer.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Reactions: Slammed