The what's going on in Thrash thread

That's crazy Megadeth can't headline in Europe? Wtf?

Yeah I don't understand that. I realise with Dave's medical condition right now he's be a bit of a risk for any promoter but to suggest it shouldn't have already happened or couldn't in the future seems wrong. I'm sure they could headline, at worst they could do the fashionable thing of "co-headlining".

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I don't understand that. I realise with Dave's medical condition right now he's be a bit of a risk for any promoter but to suggest it shouldn't have already happened or couldn't in the future seems wrong. I'm sure they could headline, at worst they could do the fashionable thing of "co-headlining".
Yeah it suggests it's been that way. I don't get it at all. It's freakin Megadeth!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Which album was I suppose to remind you to order a few weeks ago?
That was Hazard. I was trying to order stuff from amazon. But I was checking out NB's site and they had Exhoarder and Possessed for several dollars cheaper than amazon. But I couldn't find anything else to get. So I'm going to make a separate order with Hatriot and Hazard and some other stuff.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
That was Hazard. I was trying to order stuff from amazon. But I was checking out NB's site and they had Exhoarder and Possessed for several dollars cheaper than amazon. But I couldn't find anything else to get. So I'm going to make a separate order with Hatriot and Hazard and some other stuff.

Oh yes that's right.

Don't forget to order Hazard!!!!

Wreck-defy released the worst song on their album as a single with their first release for a major label too. Kind of disappointed with that.

Reactions: Neptune