The what's going on in Thrash thread

I can't see Kirk and James lasting another 20 years anyway.

One of my friends linked to a Jesus Mary Chain cover on FB, I'm not exactly sure what genre that band was but between that and the fact that he's still recording Jump In My Car I figured there was nothing on the album worth me listening too.

Reactions: redfly
I can't see Kirk and James lasting another 20 years anyway.

One of my friends linked to a Jesus Mary Chain cover on FB, I'm not exactly sure what genre that band was but between that and the fact that he's still recording Jump In My Car I figured there was nothing on the album worth me listening too.
No I don't really see another 20 out of Kirk and James either. Especially James. But even if they do it's going to be some weak shit.

Hahaha, yeah sounds like a pass to me :p

Reactions: Slammed
No I don't really see another 20 out of Kirk and James either. Especially James. But even if they do it's going to be some weak shit.

Hahaha, yeah sounds like a pass to me :p

I refuse to believe that with Lars leading them, from behind, Metallica wont remain the powerhouse of metal they are today!

Everything the Hoff does should be a pass...for everyone!

I try man! I just wish I could find more than just the usual and find longer vids. Seems like everyone is more interested in recording Overkill.

With all the recording Bitner does it's not surprising the fans are giving a bit back. Even when their mobile/net connections are shit Jason's posting what he can and promising further updates when they get it a better area. If F&J did more of that maybe they too would get the fan recognition. F&J are on tour with Overkill at the moment if Jason can get daily updates out you'd think someone from F&J could.

It's good to see people asking about the Bitner/Overkill/F&J connection and how everyone feels. I've been worried that whilst on tour (for the second time) there has been unresolved tension that has been upsetting things. :)

I wonder what happened to the new F&J album that was mostly written when they released Chaos. I don't blame them for making 2020 a big tour year, it might be what they need to start getting more recognition, but I want that album and there is no mention of it.

Holy shit, these guys really go off on stage.

Don't think I'd want to misstep and run into one of those mic stands.

Whoa shit, Metallica just cancelled their entire Oz/Nz tour, 2 weeks out from the start of it.

Hetfield is the excuse, apparently he's going back into rehab. I wonder if Lars wants to revisit his comment regarding playing for another 20 years.

I've got their first album and it's pretty darn good but I'd never seen/looked for any live clips, but they really do like like a band that can cut it live and in the studio.

Whoa shit, Metallica just cancelled their entire Oz/Nz tour, 2 weeks out from the start of it.

Hetfield is the excuse, apparently he's going back into rehab. I wonder if Lars wants to revisit his comment regarding playing for another 20 years.
I had no idea he had relapsed.

I've got their first album and it's pretty darn good but I'd never seen/looked for any live clips, but they really do like like a band that can cut it live and in the studio.
Are those clips taken from a live DVD offering?

I had no idea he had relapsed.

No and I was only joking when I suggested yesterday that it was possible.
They've been on the road for a long time now perhaps it's the rigours of the road that have bitten him again like it does so many others. I'm sure even all the money in the world doesn't buy anything more than luxury on the road, but I'm also sure part of those luxuries ensure substances are also very easy to obtain.

With all the recording Bitner does it's not surprising the fans are giving a bit back. Even when their mobile/net connections are shit Jason's posting what he can and promising further updates when they get it a better area. If F&J did more of that maybe they too would get the fan recognition. F&J are on tour with Overkill at the moment if Jason can get daily updates out you'd think someone from F&J could.
Yeah that song is from the new tour and that was all I could find. Lame.