The what's going on in Thrash thread

Watching Hellraiser 3. Forgot Armored Saint was in it.

Either I did too or I haven't seen it. I know I have 1 & 2 on DVD because I loved Pinhead, I'm also a very big fan of Clive Barker's writing and movies. I got the first two because Clive wrote/co wrote them but the third and forth were written by the guy who co-wrote 2 so maybe I decided to focus on other movies Clive did.

Reactions: redfly
Either I did too or I haven't seen it. I know I have 1 & 2 on DVD because I loved Pinhead, I'm also a very big fan of Clive Barker's writing and movies. I got the first two because Clive wrote/co wrote them but the third and forth were written by the guy who co-wrote 2 so maybe I decided to focus on other movies Clive did.
I like 3, but it was also the first one I saw back in the day. and then I saw the first 2. I actually just re watched the 1st one the other day. I think if you like 1 and 2 you give 3 a go. It's not gonna blow your mind but it's not far off from 1-2. And Terry Farrell is a big trade up from the hag that was the mother in law in 1.
I wouldn't bother with anything after that though.

I like 3, but it was also the first one I saw back in the day. and then I saw the first 2. I actually just re watched the 1st one the other day. I think if you like 1 and 2 you give 3 a go. It's not gonna blow your mind but it's not far off from 1-2. And Terry Farrell is a big trade up from the hag that was the mother in law in 1.
I wouldn't bother with anything after that though.

They were reportedly remaking 1, Clive was also going to write it but that was about 6 years ago so I'm guessing its off the cards again.

No cell phone reception? Shit. That could be here! :D

They came out of the dark and posted 12 pics on FB so I guess they have found a way back to civilisation.
I think the radio silence problem might have been because they were stuck in a tunnel

72212386_10162064659825018_8731458841054543872_n.jpg

I wonder if Miss June was worthy headline act

71645402_10162064664630018_5079212441460539392_n.jpg

http://bravewords.com/news/ronnie-j...-up-for-5th-annual-bowl-for-ronnie-fundraiser

Okay it's a worthy event etc but gee the headlines on these articles are getting worse. Seeing the names of the bands listed shows some fairly good names, Testament, Flotsam, Metal Church, Guns N Roses, then look at the names of the players from those bands. I first wondered how the hell anyone from Flotsam was at the event given they are on tour in Germany with Overkill, but further looking and it appears half the people listed are no longer in the bands they are listed against. Seems Blabber staff might be moonlighting in the headline department at Bravewords!

Posted of FB a few minutes ago

Looking back through the era of YOUTHANASIA. The album was released at midnight on Halloween, 1994. Promotion included the first-ever official website for a band, "Megadeth, Arizona", described as "a virtual cybertown in cyberspace" where fans gathered in an online community that among other things offered news regarding the new album. Who remembers Megadeth Arizona?!
Not only do I remember it but I reckon if I hunted through one of the old hard drives in the office I could find my user name and password to the site. I know I still have a few images off the site on an old back up drive.

Even if it was described as "a virtual cybertown in cyberspace" (I don't remember that title), it was one of the first official band websites and definitely the first of the main metal bands. It was quickly surpassed in quality when other bands started paying big bucks to get their sites done but it can't be ignored just how early Megadeth were to jump on the metal website bandwagon. Pity they didn't keep it active.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune

Looking back through the era of YOUTHANASIA. The album was released at midnight on Halloween, 1994. Promotion included the first-ever official website for a band, "Megadeth, Arizona", described as "a virtual cybertown in cyberspace" where fans gathered in an online community that among other things offered news regarding the new album. Who remembers Megadeth Arizona?!
Not only do I remember it but I reckon if I hunted through one of the old hard drives in the office I could find my user name and password to the site. I know I still have a few images off the site on an old back up drive.

Even if it was described as "a virtual cybertown in cyberspace" (I don't remember that title), it was one of the first official band websites and definitely the first of the main metal bands. It was quickly surpassed in quality when other bands started paying big bucks to get their sites done but it can't be ignored just how early Megadeth were to jump on the metal website bandwagon. Pity they didn't keep it active.
I still have the shirt with Vic cradling the baby on the front and where is Megadeth Arizona?As the back print!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
If done right they could make a really good one with todays CG.

Word is Clive has written an 'origins' type reboot but he has no plans at this stage to film it.
Amazing to think that the entire series, as bad as it might have gotten, has come from a novella, not only that a novella in which Pinhead wasn't even named.

Haha stuck in a tunnel :rolleyes:
Why do they need a fourth band?!

It's only a guess but I'm going to suggest Miss June isn't a band.
(although I'm pretty sure through parts of this tour they have had a fourth band open for the three bigger bands.)

http://bravewords.com/news/ronnie-j...-up-for-5th-annual-bowl-for-ronnie-fundraiser

Okay it's a worthy event etc but gee the headlines on these articles are getting worse. Seeing the names of the bands listed shows some fairly good names, Testament, Flotsam, Metal Church, Guns N Roses, then look at the names of the players from those bands. I first wondered how the hell anyone from Flotsam was at the event given they are on tour in Germany with Overkill, but further looking and it appears half the people listed are no longer in the bands they are listed against. Seems Blabber staff might be moonlighting in the headline department at Bravewords!
Hmm, how is Michael Spencer doing this if he's on tour with Flotsam? And LMAO! Rita Haney? Why?

Reactions: Slammed
Word is Clive has written an 'origins' type reboot but he has no plans at this stage to film it.
Amazing to think that the entire series, as bad as it might have gotten, has come from a novella, not only that a novella in which Pinhead wasn't even named.
Yeah I noticed they didn't call him Pinhead in the 1st movie.

I remember it well. They should bring it back.