The what's going on in Thrash thread

I seriously doubt it would be thrash, probably not even really metal. But I've always thought Jeff and Skolnick would make a good album together. I think their styles would really compliment each other's.

Reactions: Slammed
Ok time for name the metal muso.

73102532_2445933675691952_8593326791530119168_n.jpg

I reckon I can get 5 out of 6 although one of them maybe only the band. But there is 1 guy there who I have no idea about.

Reactions: redfly
No I don't know anything by them at all either. I just recognize him from stories on Blabber. I thought it was Dukes you didn't recognize lol. Another one going for the hobo look.

Reactions: Slammed
Nah I don't think I'd ever bothered to listen to Behemoth's music or read an article on them. I picked Dukes and I'm still not sure of the name of the guy on the right but it's the guy from Machine Head isn't it?

I half read that this morning and still could not have told you his name :)

He's copping flak for something about immature lyrics, and ripping those lyrics off someone else. I don't know who he's ripping them off but I reckon if the person from Dope didn't write his song before 1988 then he can fuck off and I'll make a claim because we wrote a song with Die Motherfucker in the chorus way back in 1988.

I do love the way that 90% of the commenters hate him but they can't resist telling everyone their opinion on the song and the writing.

I wonder how many other people have used those words in a song that could sue him!

I'm not sure I've listened to any Machine Head, I definitely don't own any of their albums.