The what's going on in Thrash thread

Those are pretty awesome pics! I think Jr and Kiko might be giving Elektra a little double goose ;)

Haha. Never know maybe Dave's decided Megadeth can keep playing as a band without him just like Kiss and Metallica :)

Reactions: redfly
Nice! I'll have to watch these later. Good to see Raging Waters and finally Souls Of Black is back!...although I've never been a fan of the way it sounds with Steve doing it. But like I said I haven't watched this yet.

Sound is a lot better than I expected. I don't think it's pro-shot but the sounds is really good for an outdoor event not off the desk.

Yeah man I agree, sounds pretty damn good! I couldn't help notice the photographer on the side of the stage leave after she got her pictures...how do you leave?!! At least stay and watch the rest of the song!

Reactions: Slammed
Seems to be some sort of professional photography given the same name and copyright keeps popping up so maybe there is other gigs and stuff happening which means they are back and forth never seeing any full set

They are a band I've never really given a chance. I might have heard a few songs over the years but I don't think I've ever listened to a full album. I might have to give the new album a listen.

A few of Anthrax from the Megacruise, seems we opened the flood gates by saying Blabber were unable to get clips off the boat :)
Makes me appreciative of how good the Testament sound was.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
They just needed a nudge.

Yeah I'm glad we gave it to them. Although the sound really isn't that great for Anthrax and given that it's the same place other videos have been filmed I'd have to blame the person with the phone video not the sound man.

On second listen....I can't say I care for it too much. Strange song choice if you ask me. I know it's for fun but you should still pick a song you have a chance at sounding good at.

For sure. There is hundreds of other songs Zetro can sound good on but he should stick to what's close to his style.