The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm pretty damn happy with my cd purchases this time. I can't remember the last time I got three albums by different bands and liked them all. Well I knew Wrathchilds album, but it's still really nice to have on cd. It's almost like it's new again. And Exhorders album is really good.

Reactions: Slammed
I'm pretty damn happy with my cd purchases this time. I can't remember the last time I got three albums by different bands and liked them all. Well I knew Wrathchilds album, but it's still really nice to have on cd. It's almost like it's new again. And Exhorders album is really good.

I think Exhorder benefited a lot by playing gigs for a year before recording their latest. It seems to have helped them find their old vibe while still offering something fresh.

Reactions: redfly
Putting this here because I saw it listed yesterday but forgot to go back and listen to it. Maybe I'll remember today.

Edit: It's only 18 seconds. Barely worth posting. I thought I saw the full clip linked yesterday but it appears not

Last edited:
Exmortus EP which includes he Beetlejuice song and the Psycho theme (for halloween) is released tomorrow.

a3559426327_16.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I don't know. They don't really know either the tv show or the movies. I haven't watched the Psycho video yet but they liked watching the silly man with the guitar in the black and white suit.

Reactions: Neptune
Nice! I'll check it in a bit!

It's not too bad. I can hear some progression between it and the last album, I can also hear why Megadave was impressed by them, but I have to say I do hope for something more from the new album. Based on this song the album isn't a dead set buyer for me yet.