The what's going on in Thrash thread

To me it's like listening the chorus of Holy Wars, then the first verse of Peace Sells, then the chorus of Holy Wars again.

Reactions: redfly
Nice. Tell him to drop whatever he's doing and get on it! I'm sure he's not doing anything important...

Well Kiko's playing with Dinosaurs, Jnr is playing with himself that only leave Dirk and Dave, that's not enough people to make an album so remixing something should be achievable.

Fuck!! We just got hit by a fucking hurricane.
Was warm on Thursday (about 97 for you guys) and then yesterday turned to about 85 with wind and the threat of rain. Today it's turned to absolute shit. It's about 60 and the rain is coming in with winds up to about 65-70mph. The garbage bins just got blown across the back yard, mainly because they were empty, there is rubbish being blown from other people places and the rain is FUCKING COLD!! I know this because someone had to go out and pick all the shit up before it got blown further and apparently that job is all mine. Despite the rain and how hard it is it's only really enough to water the plants, it will run off quickly and definitely wont break the drought many areas are suffering, if anything it will just make the farmers job harder by ruining the crops not ready for rain yet.

Wow it seems like it's Nostalgia Sunday at Blabber.
The first page for me this morning started out with Rachel Peanutdick saying No Skid Row reunion, then some shit about Nikki Suxx getting up at 6am, Blitz talking about line up changes in Overkill and Jnr talking about being a heavy metal christian.

Honestly they say the articles are new but I'm sure we have had them all before. I'd read the comments to see if they are new but I have the feeling they'll be the same rehashed shit as well.

Fuck!! We just got hit by a fucking hurricane.
Was warm on Thursday (about 97 for you guys) and then yesterday turned to about 85 with wind and the threat of rain. Today it's turned to absolute shit. It's about 60 and the rain is coming in with winds up to about 65-70mph. The garbage bins just got blown across the back yard, mainly because they were empty, there is rubbish being blown from other people places and the rain is FUCKING COLD!! I know this because someone had to go out and pick all the shit up before it got blown further and apparently that job is all mine. Despite the rain and how hard it is it's only really enough to water the plants, it will run off quickly and definitely wont break the drought many areas are suffering, if anything it will just make the farmers job harder by ruining the crops not ready for rain yet.
Jeez man. Is that a normal thing there?

Reactions: Slammed
Wow it seems like it's Nostalgia Sunday at Blabber.
The first page for me this morning started out with Rachel Peanutdick saying No Skid Row reunion, then some shit about Nikki Suxx getting up at 6am, Blitz talking about line up changes in Overkill and Jnr talking about being a heavy metal christian.

Honestly they say the articles are new but I'm sure we have had them all before. I'd read the comments to see if they are new but I have the feeling they'll be the same rehashed shit as well.
Yeah it seems pretty rehashed. Boring.

Jeez man. Is that a normal thing there?

No. We do get wind but it's not regularly that strong. Up north in the tropics they get hurricanes but around here winds like that aren't normal. All up we probably get about 6 weeks a year of strong winds and it comes in bursts of a couple of days at a time.

Yeah it seems pretty rehashed. Boring.

I did actually skim the Blitz and Jnr stories to see if they were the same articles but it does appear they are new words, just on the same topics. It's amazing they actually thought posting such stuff, even with new words, was worth it.

No. We do get wind but it's not regularly that strong. Up north in the tropics they get hurricanes but around here winds like that aren't normal. All up we probably get about 6 weeks a year of strong winds and it comes in bursts of a couple of days at a time.
Is your yard relatively intact? I hope.

I did actually skim the Blitz and Jnr stories to see if they were the same articles but it does appear they are new words, just on the same topics. It's amazing they actually thought posting such stuff, even with new words, was worth it.
When they could easily dig us up some footage from the tour.

Is your yard relatively intact? I hope.

Yeah, I wouldn't have liked standing in front of the bins when the wind picked them up but everything else is pretty much okay. I have one tomato plant that snapped and occasionally other plants, shrubs or trees break but otherwise all is okay. We were out and about a little bit yesterday, shops and dinner etc, and there wasn't any major issues anywhere we could see. A few hours away in the main city of Melbourne there was localized damage to some areas but not everywhere that got the storm front. Different areas hit with different winds, roofs off buildings, trees down, that sort of thing but this area seems to have escaped the damage.