The what's going on in Thrash thread

Cool pics :headbang:
You'd never know that was on a boat by the look of the stage set up.

It's not until you get shots of back stage looking out, which Bittner seems to like taking, that you can see how small some of the crowds are and how small some of the rooms are. It really was an intimate set up in some places.

Reactions: redfly
You Know I really think these bands we love should get over themselves past and present members bury the Fucking Hatchet all Do reunions, I mean life is too damn short to be so petty over royalties and such!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
How bout the dude from Thin Lizzy in the press at the moment bitching that Metallica still owe him $2k for an appearance in '99. I agree they should pay, but shit 20 years on dude I think you could have brought it up a bit sooner.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/m...ll-nearly-150-pieces-of-music-gear-on-reverb/

Pretty much any of the gear would be wasted on me, but buying a few guitars just to wrap around the heads on the commentors might be worth it. Everything from whether Dave can afford treatment, to how that treatment may not be working to Frank Bello giving away his stuff. Those commentors really do need to consider stepping away from the keyboard and going outside once in a while.

Yeah and the other support act is some band called Bad Wolves who have the one of the Devildriver members in it who claims he doesn't give a fuck about writing music like he wrote in DD. It really does look like a fucked up line up with some hard rockish act, FFDP and Megadeth in the middle.
Oh that's the shit band whose biggest claim to fame is covering a Clamberries song. Poor Megadeth.

Reactions: Slammed
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/m...ll-nearly-150-pieces-of-music-gear-on-reverb/

Pretty much any of the gear would be wasted on me, but buying a few guitars just to wrap around the heads on the commentors might be worth it. Everything from whether Dave can afford treatment, to how that treatment may not be working to Frank Bello giving away his stuff. Those commentors really do need to consider stepping away from the keyboard and going outside once in a while.
Shit man there's some really nice stuff going for sale.
I think some of those commenters would burst into flame with contact to sunlight.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
How bout the dude from Thin Lizzy in the press at the moment bitching that Metallica still owe him $2k for an appearance in '99. I agree they should pay, but shit 20 years on dude I think you could have brought it up a bit sooner.
If they owe him they should pay up. But in every other way he really made himself look like an asshat. He should look at it this way. With all the swag they gave him he probably didn't have to buy xmas presents for the last 20 years!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Oh that's the shit band whose biggest claim to fame is covering a Clamberries song. Poor Megadeth.

It's definitely a strange line up no matter what Jnr says about it being good for them.
Makes me wonder if there is some back room deal where Megadeth get put on the bill to increase sales for both bands and then with a few weeks to go they cancel due to Dave's health and the other two bands hope they don't get too many people asking for cash back.

Shit man there's some really nice stuff going for sale.
I think some of those commenters would burst into flame with contact to sunlight.

I haven't looked but I imagine he does have some good stuff floating around.
It's funny how KK sold off his shit and many claim he's the messiah, Dave sells some shit and he's a tight arse because Frank Bello gives his stuff away.

If they owe him they should pay up. But in every other way he really made himself look like an asshat. He should look at it this way. With all the swag they gave him he probably didn't have to buy xmas presents for the last 20 years!

It's not like either would need the money but I agree they should pay if they made the agreement. However to hit the press 20 years later does seem like he's just trying to dirty the Metallica name. But that task is best left to Lars.

Flotsam going on a boat.

74397486_10158192219364068_1114849617414979584_n.png

Interestingly this is the first thing I have seen on posted on the F&J FB page for ages. Seems like they are just not into promotion of any kind.

It's definitely a strange line up no matter what Jnr says about it being good for them.
Makes me wonder if there is some back room deal where Megadeth get put on the bill to increase sales for both bands and then with a few weeks to go they cancel due to Dave's health and the other two bands hope they don't get too many people asking for cash back.
Hahha! I for sure want my money back!

I haven't looked but I imagine he does have some good stuff floating around.
It's funny how KK sold off his shit and many claim he's the messiah, Dave sells some shit and he's a tight arse because Frank Bello gives his stuff away.
Dave could donate everything he has to orphans and they'd find fault with it.

It's not like either would need the money but I agree they should pay if they made the agreement. However to hit the press 20 years later does seem like he's just trying to dirty the Metallica name. But that task is best left to Lars.
Yeah agree. And the words he used.
It doesn't sound like he's retelling a funny old story. They are fucking cheap rich bastards and he wants his $2000! And everyone needs to know about it!