The what's going on in Thrash thread

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/s...s-its-gonna-be-a-wild-ride-for-years-to-come/

Despite the meaningful comments from the peanut gallery with some luck this new deal for Kerry might mean he's got music in the pipeline. Of course it could also mean he just wants to sit back and receive a royalty payment in retirement, but I don't believe some of the comments and their theory that without Slayer Kerry is nothing.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/s...s-its-gonna-be-a-wild-ride-for-years-to-come/

Despite the meaningful comments from the peanut gallery with some luck this new deal for Kerry might mean he's got music in the pipeline. Of course it could also mean he just wants to sit back and receive a royalty payment in retirement, but I don't believe some of the comments and their theory that without Slayer Kerry is nothing.
Yeah I've never seen anything that said Kerry was done. Just slayer. I've read the opposite from him though saying it would sound like Slayer.If he puts the right band together he could do something really badass.

Reactions: Slammed
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...-in-his-life-when-megadeth-disbanded-in-2002/

Posted purely for the comment by Kurt Wylde. Seriously what a fucking idiot. I understand the article is not really bringing up anything new, most of it was in his first book, but seriously that is a first class dickhead rant by Kurt
Yeah what a fucking jackass. I also wouldn't consider Jr an old man. There's a big mentality with a lot of the commenters on Blabber that because someone reached a certain age they are no longer relevant or you should completely act a different way or be called something else than they have been their whole lives. People are people no matter the age and I'll take the generation of Jr's over the lame ass not done shit cell phone gen of those people.
Small minded idiots.

Yeah I've never seen anything that said Kerry was done. Just slayer. I've read the opposite from him though saying it would sound like Slayer.If he puts the right band together he could do something really badass.

I think he'll always sound like Slayer if he plays thrash, he's spent years being Slayer it would be hard for him not to sound like it. I don't understand the morons who suggest he's some how going to be completely different just because he's not playing with Tom. Sure he could reinvent himself but why would he, he obviously loves what he does. No doubt anything he does will have less sales than Slayer but I don't think that's a failure for him.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah what a fucking jackass. I also wouldn't consider Jr an old man. There's a big mentality with a lot of the commenters on Blabber that because someone reached a certain age they are no longer relevant or you should completely act a different way or be called something else than they have been their whole lives. People are people no matter the age and I'll take the generation of Jr's over the lame ass not done shit cell phone gen of those people.
Small minded idiots.

I really don't think that pic Blabber keep using does JNR any justice, it looks like he's constipated, but I agree their ideas about how people should act are quite funny.

I'm going to call Jnr old just because he's older than me :) but for me that doesn't take anything away from what he's done or can do. And to be perfectly honest if I was in a lift with the guy and he wanted to talk about his kids or his family life I also wouldn't be pissed off. In most cases a story like that for me would be more interesting than a nostalgic story about how they got stoned and drunk in some backward town while playing a gig in 1987.

Small minded idiots.
There was someone last week trying to make fun of Blitz saying he was to old to called that. Because he should change what he's been called for decades because he turned a certain age. Coming on and trying to rip on blitz in the first place makes them an automatic poser.

There was someone last week trying to make fun of Blitz saying he was to old to called that. Because he should change what he's been called for decades because he turned a certain age. Coming on and trying to rip on blitz in the first place makes them an automatic poser.

Wow I wonder what he should go by? Bobbie? Nah to youngish. Bob? Nah sounds like knob. Robert? Nah still sounds young. Shit I wish I knew what to call the guy.

You too mang!Now this mother fucker wouldn’t be complete without a little

Damn their Pumpkins United DVD is fucking excellent! The two voices together on stage at times almost battling against each other would be good at any time but when the two of them are in the form they are damn it makes for an entertaining stage show.

Damn their Pumpkins United DVD is fucking excellent! The two voices together on stage at times almost battling against each other would be good at any time but when the two of them are in the form they are damn it makes for an entertaining stage show.
Christ I’m gonna go broke because of you,gonna have to check that out too lol!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
See if you can download the CD version of the concert to preview it. It's not quite the same without moving pictures but it's still pretty good. I imagine the DVD/Bluray would be massive in size but it's probably on line somewhere.

There is a few singles from the album on YT that are worth watching. Otherwise I believe the entire concert in video form is a 20GB download.