The what's going on in Thrash thread

Flotsam going on a boat.

74397486_10158192219364068_1114849617414979584_n.png

Interestingly this is the first thing I have seen on posted on the F&J FB page for ages. Seems like they are just not into promotion of any kind.
No they really are not at all. That's one thing they have always been awful that.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Dave could donate everything he has to orphans and they'd find fault with it.

Oh yeah, it's like the shitty comments on the Sebbie Bach article. I'm fairly sure he didn't run to Blabber with that story, they picked it up from someone who heard what he said at the gig, yet a certain group of those keyboard warriors still have to take cheap shots at him.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah agree. And the words he used.
It doesn't sound like he's retelling a funny old story. They are fucking cheap rich bastards and he wants his $2000! And everyone needs to know about it!

I wonder if he'd accept it as money well spent if they promised to do something good with it...maybe get Lars drum lessons.

No they really are not at all. That's one thing they have always been awful that.

What I find strange is that since joining Overkill Bittner seems to be the main person posting updates and he does it regularly. I don't believe the same thing happened while he was in F&J. It makes one wonder why, I'm sure he hasn't just joined a new band and suddenly gotten the social media bug, he's a shutterfly and a serial selfie taker.

No I wouldn't either. But if I did..which I wouldn't...I'd want my money back.

I reckon I'd ask for my money back even if I didn't buy a ticket!!
What next going out with U2 and a reformed Oasis because it will be good for their popularity.

Oh yeah, it's like the shitty comments on the Sebbie Bach article. I'm fairly sure he didn't run to Blabber with that story, they picked it up from someone who heard what he said at the gig, yet a certain group of those keyboard warriors still have to take cheap shots at him.
They all suck lol.

That's a really shitty thing to happen there with all those fires. I've been wondering how Chuck and Eric's places are.

Reactions: Slammed
They all suck lol.

That's a really shitty thing to happen there with all those fires. I've been wondering how Chuck and Eric's places are.

There is probably a lot of famous, rich, noted people in that area but picking out any of them and making shitty comments about them no matter how much you dislike them really is a cheap and shitty shot. Sure the richer you are the easier it is to replace belongings but that shit's fucking dangerous and such disasters don't discriminate. Wishing such bad karma on those commentors would be bad form but honestly some people really need to live though that shit before they mouth off and make jokes about it.

There is probably a lot of famous, rich, noted people in that area but picking out any of them and making shitty comments about them no matter how much you dislike them really is a cheap and shitty shot. Sure the richer you are the easier it is to replace belongings but that shit's fucking dangerous and such disasters don't discriminate. Wishing such bad karma on those commentors would be bad form but honestly some people really need to live though that shit before they mouth off and make jokes about it.
Yeah it's true that some people are completely incapable of putting themselves in someone else's shoes. The ones that can't and on top of it make shitty comments like it's a joke are just miserable scummy people.

Reactions: Slammed
Well I took your advice on the Evil Invaders and that was a winner,just received the live CD/DVD last week and man does it rip so thanks again for that.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Kreator worship for sure,but I love it!!!

I'll definitely be interested to hear the new songs to see if there is any progression towards their own sound or if they just follow what they started.

Considering they are American sounding like Kreator is a pretty good effort. Those German singers really have a sound of their own and sounding like MIllie must take some practice. Tom Angelripper (Sodom) has released quite a few different things and while his voice is so distinctive that it's easy to pick I don't think I'd like to try and emulate it. I was listening to a band Tom created with his producer/guitarist Alex Kraft, it's a Southern/Western/Groove Metal band called Dezperadoz, and while the music is completely different to Sodom the songs Tom Angelripper sings on are unmistakable. Some interesting topics in the songs too since some of them are written about the old Spaghetti Westerns on the 60's.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly