The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh oops! Uhhh...like the adults who ride the short bus? :)

Ugh I hate those things so much. I don't mind bees but wasps and hornets can go straight to hell. In pieces!
Did you know you get fined in Germany for killing a wasp? My sister had to call someone to have it removed at cost. The fine was over $130,00 US...per wasp. There's other insects on the list. But screw the wasps.

Reactions: Slammed
Oh oops! Uhhh...like the adults who ride the short bus? :)

Ugh I hate those things so much. I don't mind bees but wasps and hornets can go straight to hell. In pieces!
Did you know you get fined in Germany for killing a wasp? My sister had to call someone to have it removed at cost. The fine was over $130,00 US...per wasp. There's other insects on the list. But screw the wasps.

It's the adults that should ride it but don't who I worry about!

Holy shit that's extreme! We have a problem in this country at the moment where the drought is wiping out bees and wasps, perhaps the Germans should come over here and start charging mother nature $130 a wasp.
I wonder who polices every wasp in a country to make sure no one kills one. Is there one wasp who is flies around narking on people? :)

Reactions: redfly
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...son-ripper-owens-and-les-binks-came-together/

Well there ya go. Second paragraph says it all. Despite Jnr going to the UK once a year and doing shows for his own Basstory stuff it was all KK's doing that got that recent stage show up and going. He was friends with everyone, he was able to make the calls, he provided the venue, he did it all. What a dead set legend he is to be able to do all that after being away from the lime light for so long!

I realise the interviewer went to KK to talk about the show, but sheesh the entire comment from the guy is me, me, me, me.

One thing I do find funny is that people have been asking him to get up and play at his own venue for years but he keeps knocking back the offer. Yet all we've heard for the last two years is about how one band wouldn't let him on stage.

Meanwhile on the same Blabber page Jnr is talking about Ian Hill being the best bass player (or words to that effect). Jnr should be careful, his new friend KK might take offence to him mentioning someone from JP that isn't him.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's the adults that should ride it but don't who I worry about!

Holy shit that's extreme! We have a problem in this country at the moment where the drought is wiping out bees and wasps, perhaps the Germans should come over here and start charging mother nature $130 a wasp.
I wonder who polices every wasp in a country to make sure no one kills one. Is there one wasp who is flies around narking on people? :)
Haha yeah I've wondered the same thing. I guess you have to watch out and make sure the neighbors don't rat you out? I understand the meaning behind the law but if one of those things come after me it's either me or it! And yeah that's pricey!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...son-ripper-owens-and-les-binks-came-together/

Well there ya go. Second paragraph says it all. Despite Jnr going to the UK once a year and doing shows for his own Basstory stuff it was all KK's doing that got that recent stage show up and going. He was friends with everyone, he was able to make the calls, he provided the venue, he did it all. What a dead set legend he is to be able to do all that after being away from the lime light for so long!

I realise the interviewer went to KK to talk about the show, but sheesh the entire comment from the guy is me, me, me, me.

One thing I do find funny is that people have been asking him to get up and play at his own venue for years but he keeps knocking back the offer. Yet all we've heard for the last two years is about how one band wouldn't let him on stage.

Meanwhile on the same Blabber page Jnr is talking about Ian Hill being the best bass player (or words to that effect). Jnr should be careful, his new friend KK might take offence to him mentioning someone from JP that isn't him.
Yup, he loves to pat himself on the back doesn't he? The last thing I read it was almost all Jr's doing.
I love how he mentions that other bands ask when he's gonna get up there and play and then just trails off into the ticket pricing.
I have to wonder if KK can even play anything besides Priest songs.

Haha yeah I've wondered the same thing. I guess you have to watch out and make sure the neighbors don't rat you out? I understand the meaning behind the law but if one of those things come after me it's either me or it! And yeah that's pricey!

By the time I finished with the prick of a thing yesterday they'd have needed to scrape up a sample and give it a DNA test to prove what it was before they fined me. :)

Yup, he loves to pat himself on the back doesn't he? The last thing I read it was almost all Jr's doing.
I love how he mentions that other bands ask when he's gonna get up there and play and then just trails off into the ticket pricing.
I have to wonder if KK can even play anything besides Priest songs.

Well it was Jnr's Basstory stuff and promo for his book. He was going to be over there playing anyway, getting him to play the Steel Mill was hardly going to be a huge thing if it's as good of a venue as KK claims.

I don't think people want him to play anything but Priest because lets face it he should be able to play those without making mistakes which keeps their "perfect KK" ideas flowing.

Well it was Jnr's Basstory stuff and promo for his book. He was going to be over there playing anyway, getting him to play the Steel Mill was hardly going to be a huge thing if it's as good of a venue as KK claims.

I don't think people want him to play anything but Priest because lets face it he should be able to play those without making mistakes which keeps their "perfect KK" ideas flowing.
Yeah it's funny he won't get up there and jam unless it's Priest stuff.

I'm shocked that in all this time of owning the Steel Mill and all the times he has been asked that he hasn't gotten up and at least played something. But it appears it's only since Sneap took over in JP that he's decided the world needs to know he still remembers how to hold a guitar.

I get the impression that while his name is on the Steel Mill he doesn't do much of the day to day. Partly because the place is still running but also because it would be a full time job running a venue like that.

I still think she is KK in disguise, or at very least a lost love child.

I also wouldn't think a guy who retired from the band he was in for 40 years would want to surround himself with other bands every night. Even if he wasn't thought of some god who can't do wrong he'd be asked to play with different bands and people. It would be a nightmare if he was trying to run the show as well.

KK would have created the world if David Lee Roth didn't get in first.

Yeah that is a bit of a joke. I understand Blabber don't give a fuck about anything but headlines but you'd think the wankers would have done a little bit of research before posting and found out he is a trader and not the collector he claims. I know it's all legal but Blabber could have made a much better story by not advertising for the guy and actually telling people that a trader bought the guitars. I wonder how many of them will end up with dodgy claims as to what they did.

Absolutely. To put it off as just a superfan is bullshit. I agree blabber fed right into it. I bet the guy's got offers up the ass because of this...with a nice markup. So much for regular fans enjoying them

I wonder if Blabber were suckered into what they thought was a great story or they just didn't care. I guess if they treat it like MI treated that Threaten guy and continually post articles about how bad the guy is we'll know they were duped and trying to save face.

Hahaha yeah that is a toss up between not caring and not knowing. I'd almost say not knowing because it doesn't seam like they really do any research. But another part of me says they had to know this would be a shitstorm.