The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah my first thought was wondering if the soundtrack had anything decent on it, but just looking at the clip I wont be watching to find out if it does.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'm far from Duke's biggest fan but this really isn't too bad. It's pretty much better than anything Ripper did for JP.
It also reminds me why I gave up watching the Fast and Furious franchise.

Reactions: redfly
I don't know enough about the band to know if thrashing it up is what they do. I've seen a few articles with names mentioned but it wasn't until I saw Dukes and Turbo Lover I actually decided to click on the article. I don't know that Duke's would do that great at the rest of the JP catalogue but as a one off song that is better than a lot of stuff Dukes has done.

Fast And Furious 1 was okay, but from there they just kept trying to outdo the ridiculous. However I did watch the latest one recently with the Rock and Jason Stathom and that was actually watchable. It's easy to forget it's part of the franchise and although the stunts are still silly and the story is not very original the two characters play off each other really well and there is lots of stupidly funny lines.

According to Electra he was just some Megafan on the cruise. It was her post on the Megadeth FB page and she mentioned about how she only stepped in to the cruise because Dave couldn't go and they wanted someone from the family on there. But she doesn't mention how she found the guy. It looks like she targeted the guy and knew where he was, it wasn't some random thing so somehow the devoted fan's story must have made it to either Electra or Dave.

That's a bit unfair, this guy actually bought a ticket to the cruise and didn't contact the media :p

It's Kirk's birthday and Doro posted this

75576527_2619960531413441_9056620318134632448_n.jpg

In case you're wondering Doro is the female, the blonde one in the photo :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Reactions: Slammed
That picture needs more Doro less Kirk. It almost looks like they were shooting her and he just jumped in on it. ;)

Yeah it does a bit. Given that it has Metallica on it I guess it's from some 80's or 90's magazine but Kirk nearly looks more female than Doro does.