The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah it's got me fucked why they didn't disable the ad server if they knew it was a problem. It's not like the ads it was making were paid links they were internal links to old articles. Makes them seem like they are run by a bunch of kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was handed over to their kids lol.

You should go and express the same opinion in the Anthrax threads :)

A band like Maiden needs a big stage. Even Metallica kind of needs it (for Lars' ego mostly), and there are a few other bands that have a big stage presence, but I'd definitely prefer to see those shows on DVD. Helloween's Pumpkins United was a huge show but there is no way I would have wanted to be in the audience. It would have been good to hear live but imagine all the people, imagine trying to get in, imagine trying too get home....oh shit I think I've just proven I'm getting too old for this stuff :)

Reactions: redfly
You should go and express the same opinion in the Anthrax threads :)

A band like Maiden needs a big stage. Even Metallica kind of needs it (for Lars' ego mostly), and there are a few other bands that have a big stage presence, but I'd definitely prefer to see those shows on DVD. Helloween's Pumpkins United was a huge show but there is no way I would have wanted to be in the audience. It would have been good to hear live but imagine all the people, imagine trying to get in, imagine trying too get home....oh shit I think I've just proven I'm getting too old for this stuff :)
I think it's almost undeniable with the way Ian talks about them.

:lol:

Reactions: Slammed
I think it's almost undeniable with the way Ian talks about them.

:lol:

Actually it's funny to hear him talk about that while Frankie has spoken several times recently about being such great friends with Slayer. Sure mates don't always share the same mates but it's like having one friend at school who was friends with the nerds and one who was friends with the snobby rich kids :)

Actually it's funny to hear him talk about that while Frankie has spoken several times recently about being such great friends with Slayer. Sure mates don't always share the same mates but it's like having one friend at school who was friends with the nerds and one who was friends with the snobby rich kids :)
Hahahahaha!!!! :headbang:

I read the other day DA had a new film clip out, but I forgot to watch it. Now either the forum or the browser doesn't want me too. For some reason when I click play on YT video in any XenForo forum I get "Video unavailable" but I get three choices of videos to watch on YT. If I click play and immediately click the link to watch on YT it takes me to YT and plays no problems.

Edit: It's a lovely hat, his mother would be proud :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Metal Injection are using this photo for their "caption of the week" competition.
Honestly I'm sure we all went through a "I want to be a Mexican" phase!

image0.jpg