The what's going on in Thrash thread

Sounds like apathy. He's ok with people saying some songs and albums are not good. People will check out the next one. Wrong attitude in my opinion.

Yeah he's pretty much given himself the excuse never to write something killer again.

Reactions: redfly
Oh no, the black nail polish keeps Kirk young forever. But only if you do it like the cool people and just have it on one hand.

He'll still die one day, Lars however is going to live forever and keep the band going the whole time. Holograms will become the norm but he'll continue to buck the trends, just like his music, and he'll never give up the drum seat.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I wonder. I'm surprised he thinks he's funny. He doesn't really appeal too much to me. Kind of a dumbass.

I think the Rock and Hart play off each other well but I'm not a huge fan of anything he's done by himself. Seeing the Rock beat him up in Jimungi was entertaining.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...ssages-of-support-after-his-cancer-diagnosis/

Now we know why James ended up back in rehab. Lars found out he sent a good will message to Dave so he's been dosing James' food ever since to stop him making such a bad error in judgement again and he went over board with the happy juice sending James into rehab. (okay that's speculation but I'm confident that's what happened :p)

I hope Dave sent Paul a good will message to get over the flu.