The what's going on in Thrash thread

I wonder what is happening with the new album. Didn't one of them suggest they were looking at 12 months because they had either recorded too many, or written too many songs while doing End Of Chaos?

Reactions: redfly
Yeah AK did a couple times. But then later they said something about wanting to start from scratch so I don't know what's going on. But if they aren't doing shows right now I think they are probably working on the follow up now. To bad Blabber doesn't really keep tabs on many good bands. but hey! More Metallica footage from back in august?! Yay! Let's put that up like we're not saturated with it.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I saw those Metallica videos the last few days. I don't know if they have just been released by the band or why Blabber has them linked this week, but they are not short of stories. MI has about 5 new stories a day, even without the Metallica videos Blabber has two pages. I guess click bait and dropping the name Metallica is worth more to them than anything else on the site.

I suppose when you have a billion people search for the name (not a confirmed figure) in Google etc then it makes sense from Blabber's point of view to mention Metallica as often as possible in the hope their articles pop up in the search results.

Grrr, yeah they suckered me into clicking again. All old news, but also doesn't exactly match up with some past interviews. Little things are changing again as the years go by.

I wish something that would change is that damn photo, it looks like he's trying to take a dump!
I just don't understand why people keep asking the same question and he keeps answering it. Take a leaf out of Rob Halford's book on Bravewords where he told the interviewer he wasn't going to answer the question about KK and left it at that.

Yeah that picture. It's almost like they have something against him. They know full well it only serves to have him made fun of.

I just wish the 50th would happen along with the Hall Of Fame thing. I'm so sick of the KK shit.

Yeah again I guess it all comes down to commentors and keeping people on the site. They have a constant source of traffic from the people who can't wait to comment on the Motley Crue articles.

It's definitely dragging out. Rob said they were going in to write the next album after Xmas and then they tour with Ozzy in about March or something, but it's not until after than when the 50th stuff starts happening if I remember correctly.

Posted on FB:

We've got a massive announcement coming your way. Tune in to The Dave Mustaine Show at gimmeradio.com tomorrow, 12 noon PT / 3 pm ET for a special message from a very important person. You DON’T want to miss this...Be there. #gimmeradio

I haven't been consulted about this so I'm guessing the VIP isn't me. But i'm still excited!!!

Well maybe not that excited.

Bravewords is suggesting it could be one of the songs he said a few weeks back were written and recorded because he promised new music before the FFDP tour

It would be annoying if the three tracks he was talking about do get released early and then appeared on the album as well. Sodom have done that with their last EP and I think it sucks to not give a full album of new stuff.