The what's going on in Thrash thread

Anthrax posted this on FB with the message "2.5 million hours of Anthrax"
Interesting sales pitch :)

80075302_10157454051870469_180204058802388992_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/b...ean-guitars-artist-roster-its-about-business/

It's business? Wow, and here I was thinking Kerry moved to Dean guitars because he loves the wrath of Blabber commentors who hate Dean guitars but hate the headstocks even more. I do like the video still at the bottom of the article. "Who's the next rockstar for BC Rich?" and one of those pictured is Justine Beiber. I don't even know if that kid is still relevant, but I'm pretty sure he's never picked up a BC Rich and done anything useful with it.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/b...ean-guitars-artist-roster-its-about-business/

It's business? Wow, and here I was thinking Kerry moved to Dean guitars because he loves the wrath of Blabber commentors who hate Dean guitars but hate the headstocks even more. I do like the video still at the bottom of the article. "Who's the next rockstar for BC Rich?" and one of those pictured is Justine Beiber. I don't even know if that kid is still relevant, but I'm pretty sure he's never picked up a BC Rich and done anything useful with it.
I'd be surprised he even knew the name BC Rich.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah apart from a pic of him playing/holding what looks to be an Eddie Van Halen guitar there was nothing new there. If anything you could say he was making excuses but it wasn't quite that bad.

Yeah I laughed at that part. I haven't seen part II of IT yet. Was it good?

It was pretty close to the book, and the few areas is strayed were not that important. It's good but I liked part I better. I think part of the reason I liked the first one more is because Pennywise is so predictable by the second one. You know where he's going to turn up, you know he's going to freak the main characters out, and you kind of know he's not going to do a Freddie or Jason and just take people out one at a time because he feeds off them. Obviously the CGI etc is better than the first miniseries from 20 odd years ago and that looks impressive but I still find myself wanting to see Tim Curry's Pennywise more than the current one.

It was pretty close to the book, and the few areas is strayed were not that important. It's good but I liked part I better. I think part of the reason I liked the first one more is because Pennywise is so predictable by the second one. You know where he's going to turn up, you know he's going to freak the main characters out, and you kind of know he's not going to do a Freddie or Jason and just take people out one at a time because he feeds off them. Obviously the CGI etc is better than the first miniseries from 20 odd years ago and that looks impressive but I still find myself wanting to see Tim Curry's Pennywise more than the current one.
Cool, good to know. I liked Tim Curry's too but I am looking forward to the end being redone. That shit was weak on the mini series.