The what's going on in Thrash thread

Cool, good to know. I liked Tim Curry's too but I am looking forward to the end being redone. That shit was weak on the mini series.

Yeah the end is probably more fitting because todays tech is better.
There was something eeire and strange about Tim Curry's Pennywise, even when he wasn't trying to be that way. The new IT seems to rely on evil looks to do the same thing.

Reactions: redfly
I'm sure some idiot out there will still be shouting bring back KK.

That would be KK :)
I love how the articles on Blabber today mentioned that Rob was not ruling anything out, yet the commentors were still on the "save KK" bandwagon. Then on the next page there was an article of KK not sure if he'd get the call. Honestly Blabber need to hire some proof readers and change some of the stories as they become pointless and outdated.

That would be KK :)
I love how the articles on Blabber today mentioned that Rob was not ruling anything out, yet the commentors were still on the "save KK" bandwagon. Then on the next page there was an article of KK not sure if he'd get the call. Honestly Blabber need to hire some proof readers and change some of the stories as they become pointless and outdated.
Haha I know, Blabber is running in all directions with their eyes closed.

Reactions: Slammed
Haha I know, Blabber is running in all directions with their eyes closed.

I love how after today's words from Rob the commentors are saying it's all down to Glenn and Ian as to why KK can't come back. Last week Rob was still the problem :)

Yeah and it's really only the idiot commentors on Blabber who thought it was never going to happen.

I really do think the new Annihilator is shaping up better with each song Jeff releases, but there is still something missing from the old days.

Still a nah from me. Music is pretty good, lyrics and vocals are weak. Sounds almost like he's trying to do his version of Hetfield again in parts. The song along with the concept of the video is really unoriginal. His guitar work is great.

Lyrics and video clips are weak. I don't mind some of the vocals, there is even a few times where I think he gets close to heavy enough but it's still not enough. He definitely seems to have a theme on this record. Violence against women, young girl fights back, it's almost like the War song he released first is off a different record.

I'm listening to all the albums I've bought, downloaded and found on bandcamp this year for the top 2019 polls and at the moment I'm up to "F".
I'm guessing you can figure out which album I'm listening too based on that.

I don't know how many times I've listened to this album over the year but I know there was quite a few times I listened to it more than once a day and I don't remember the last time I did that with any album. I've listened to it while working, while relaxing and while going to sleep. I guess I could find something to fault on the album but I really do think that would be pedantic and just picking fault so as not to give the album a 10/10.

Whether it's perfect or not I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's going to top my list without anything coming close to it.

I'm listening to all the albums I've bought, downloaded and found on bandcamp this year for the top 2019 polls and at the moment I'm up to "F".
I'm guessing you can figure out which album I'm listening too based on that.

I don't know how many times I've listened to this album over the year but I know there was quite a few times I listened to it more than once a day and I don't remember the last time I did that with any album. I've listened to it while working, while relaxing and while going to sleep. I guess I could find something to fault on the album but I really do think that would be pedantic and just picking fault so as not to give the album a 10/10.

Whether it's perfect or not I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's going to top my list without anything coming close to it.
Yeah I completely agree. I have definitely listened to that more than anything else this and my overall enjoyment is higher.

You listen to a lot more bands than I do so being that high on your list is really saying something :thumbsup:

There has been some good thrash releases this year, Death Angel, Exhorder, Dust Bolt, to name a few but F&J just has so much more of everything.