The what's going on in Thrash thread

Could well be, I've never licked a cane toad so I can only take scientists word for it that it's like drugs.

Reactions: redfly
Hatriot posted this on FB because they ranked relatively well.
http://agoraphobic-news.com/article...WdGSWegbfO7OyZo6qAIQMfbOgv_HJ02vO6cWYAAPhNKus
I wasn't going to check the link but I was bored while drinking my coffee and now I'm saying WHAT THE FUCK?

Holy crap at first I thought they had printed the list upside down, but then when I got to number 1 I realised it's just completely ass about, inside out and the person who complied it needs a lobotomy. I understand F&J's album might not be an absolute favourite for everyone but number 50?? Is the reviewer deaf?? Overkill deserves a high ranking but to label Overkill as the best of the year and claim there is 48 other albums better than F&J is ludicrous. It must have been compiled by a Blabber commenter :)

Pffft fuck that. Bravewords has Flotsam at #8 and I thought that was too low!
Makes me want to email them and tell them...well it's Xmas I won't type it.

Absolutely amazing how different they view it. Not only that it was a pretty damn positive review but still didn't rank better than 50

Obviously it was my bad rubbishing Atrophy for not having new music the other day, because they just dropped this rough studio recording on FB.

That Warfect band I posted from the Atrophy FB also wasn't that great. After listening to a few songs I decided they had reasonable riffs and music but not enough of them.

Obviously it was my bad rubbishing Atrophy for not having new music the other day, because they just dropped this rough studio recording on FB.

That Warfect band I posted from the Atrophy FB also wasn't that great. After listening to a few songs I decided they had reasonable riffs and music but not enough of them.

Oh well. It's good to have some quality control around :)

Reactions: Slammed
Oh well. It's good to have some quality control around :)

Now if only someone would use that control and only let bands produce well recorded songs. That Atrophy song sounds like it could be a reasonable song but the quality of that recording is terrible.

Yeah it's really surprising at the very different results people get depending on who they use.

I kind of think it's a song to remind fans they are still doing something so rather than put out quality they put out what they had. Still the song is about depression and how serious it can be. It's a topic that should get more attention and a topic that has been hidden for too long, but to me making a dodgy video like they did is not a good advertisement for making people aware.

I kind of think it's a song to remind fans they are still doing something so rather than put out quality they put out what they had. Still the song is about depression and how serious it can be. It's a topic that should get more attention and a topic that has been hidden for too long, but to me making a dodgy video like they did is not a good advertisement for making people aware.
Yeah if your going to make a statement by writing a song like that it really needs to be done right to have the impact it should.

Reactions: Slammed
Man! I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw that picture! That and how much ink Gary has been able to afford since being with Slayer :)

Maybe they are like prison tatts, you get them because those around you are getting them. Kerry needed someone to practise his next career on.:)