The what's going on in Thrash thread

I wonder if the new following will come with him to Exodus. I know they all wont and any number is a good but so many people these days seem to just shit on anything Exodus after Fab Dis. I kind of hope those people don't follow him back and suddenly start chanting for Exodus but at the same time Exodus could do with some new fans.

Reactions: redfly
Half the people still aren't back at work and it's NYE here today and you want Gazza back at work? You are harsh! :p

About 6 hours from my place, our favourite fishing spot, at 10am this morning.

Attachments

• mallacoota boat ramp 30-12-19.jpg
    mallacoota boat ramp 30-12-19.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Damn that sky is way metal! :headbang:
Dust storm?

Bush fires. I think they first started in Southern Queensland in October, then in New South Wales in November. South Australia not long after, then Victoria right at the start of December, our start of summer. That boat ramp is in a town called Mallacoota, it's as far east in Victoria as you can go before starting to head north into New South Wales. Those poor bastards are all down their for their Christmas holidays have nowhere else to go except the lake.

Bush fires. I think they first started in Southern Queensland in October, then in New South Wales in November. South Australia not long after, then Victoria right at the start of December, our start of summer. That boat ramp is in a town called Mallacoota, it's as far east in Victoria as you can go before starting to head north into New South Wales. Those poor bastards are all down their for their Christmas holidays have nowhere else to go except the lake.
Holy crap. What's that like half the continent?

Holy crap. What's that like half the continent?

It kind of feels like it but no it's really not that much when put up against the entire country. It's still huge and New South Wales and Queensland have had huge impacts with some towns completely wiped out, national parks destroyed, massive amounts of infrastructure gone and the worst bit is the lives of both civilian and volunteer fire fighters. Given the area burnt the lives lost are low but any life lost is still a tragedy.

Here's one quote to give some idea of the size of these fire.

In the worst-affected state, New South Wales, fires have burned more than 4 million hectares destroying more than 900 houses.

Across the country, 12 people have died - including three volunteer firefighters - with most of the casualties in New South Wales.

To put the fire damage in New South Wales in perspective, 1.8 million hectares burned in the 2018 California wildfires and some 900,000 hectares were lost in the 2019 Amazon fires.

Reactions: Slammed
Gotta check these links better when I get home. Too many pics and wonderful graphics slow me down and ship wifi is not only slow its farken expensive. In port I can use my own data but ship satelite is $200 for 1 gig.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune