The what's going on in Thrash thread

Gotta check these links better when I get home. Too many pics and wonderful graphics slow me down and ship wifi is not only slow its farken expensive. In port I can use my own data but ship satelite is $200 for 1 gig.
Holy crap. Yeah the links are not worth that lol. And the stupid thing wouldn't let me copy the picture.

Reactions: Slammed
Well I guess we’ll have to see how much of a statement it will make.Honestly I wish Shadows Fall would dust off the amps!
Yeah that would be nice. I don't think Anthrax or Act Of Defiance let those guys do enough. Hell sometimes I think AOF would be better off letting Matt do vocals. But I also stopped following SF after The War Within. Seemed like they were going in a softer direction?

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah that would be nice. I don't think Anthrax or Act Of Defiance let those guys do enough. Hell sometimes I think AOF would be better off letting Matt do vocals. But I also stopped following SF after The War Within. Seemed like they were going in a softer direction?
Yeah exactly why I stopped too,but maybe they could’ve gave us something worthy by now......maybe!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Damn so much to catvh up on and still a few days from home. Apart from my mp3 player the closet I've come to metal is Enter Sandman in a quiz. Flotsam & Overkill have had a few spins on the music playet though.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly