The what's going on in Thrash thread

Exactly. The people that make the most off exploiting the land, water, animals and people give back the least. When their greed is so exposed in times like this they should be stripped of their wealth...and beaten by roos.

The funniest story I heard was that one of the Hemsworth brothers in the height of the fires was getting water trucked into his house to water the plants. It was proven wrong almost immediately but one of the the new agencies obviously thought they could start some bullshit.

Reactions: redfly
I'm not ever sure 'weird' can be used in a good way for a thrash album. My daughter walks around saying she's weird because she likes the idea of being different, but she's a kid she's not releasing a bloody album!

The night club bar does but there is at least 5 other bars on the ship that don't close.
Lol yeah I'm not sure what that could mean. I'm hoping it means some cool ass bass stuff with the drums maybe going into jams and not pre recorded sounds or little classical spots that mean nothing and really only serve to drop the energy of the thrashy stuff.

Oh well then, trip saved!! :p

Reactions: Slammed
The funniest story I heard was that one of the Hemsworth brothers in the height of the fires was getting water trucked into his house to water the plants. It was proven wrong almost immediately but one of the the new agencies obviously thought they could start some bullshit.
Oh man, some people just don't know when it's time to stop making up bullshit. No class at all.

Lol yeah I'm not sure what that could mean. I'm hoping it means some cool ass bass stuff with the drums maybe going into jams and not pre recorded sounds or little classical spots that mean nothing and really only serve to drop the energy of the thrashy stuff.

Oh well then, trip saved!! :p

Maybe it means Charlie is going to break out the cello and Scott the recorder :)

I actually didn't have one alcoholic drink on the trip, it was too expensive, the closest I came was a bourbon and onion soup. I'm making up for it now though

The worst problem is it seems like these idiots are at their worst with the made up stuff when there is so much news that they don't need to make it up. It's not like any news service would need to have hunted hard for a headline while the fires were raging yet one idiot still did it.

Reactions: redfly
This popped up on my YT list before. They are from India so the vocals are a little different but the song isn't too bad. Apparently in one form or another they have been going for quite a while and they have 5 albums under their belt.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Apparently I had already looked at their page on Metal Archives (according to my cache) which I guess was when their latest album came out a few weeks back and I saw them on one of the new release sites. The video wasn't cached so I assume I didn't watch it until yesterday. I'm going to hunt out YT for some other songs of theirs and see what they have to offer. The voice reminds me a bit of early Kreator or Destruction, not in sound because the accents are different but in the way it's delivered. It's not impossible to understand or in another language so it's not difficult to listen too, but the music does really seem to have some balls.

This was posted on the Anthrax FB page. Pretty cool effort by whoever done it.

82256295_10157547707760469_349473568955826176_o.jpg

Damn, talk about two sides of a coin.
Last night I watched Jay And Silent Bob Reboot and today I watched the Slayer Repentless Killogy short movie
From the first I leant that there is no drugs left in Hollywood and from the second I learnt that there is no fake blood left in Hollywood.

Apparently I had already looked at their page on Metal Archives (according to my cache) which I guess was when their latest album came out a few weeks back and I saw them on one of the new release sites. The video wasn't cached so I assume I didn't watch it until yesterday. I'm going to hunt out YT for some other songs of theirs and see what they have to offer. The voice reminds me a bit of early Kreator or Destruction, not in sound because the accents are different but in the way it's delivered. It's not impossible to understand or in another language so it's not difficult to listen too, but the music does really seem to have some balls.
Yeah I think BW posted them early last year but I can't remember what it was about. Anyway, I like it. Not too bad at all.

Damn, talk about two sides of a coin.
Last night I watched Jay And Silent Bob Reboot and today I watched the Slayer Repentless Killogy short movie
From the first I leant that there is no drugs left in Hollywood and from the second I learnt that there is no fake blood left in Hollywood.
Oh shit is that out? I didn't know it was a reboot. How was it? Is it still them? I haven't had reg TV in a couple years so I'm out the loop on stuff like this.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune