The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lucky Slayer allowed him to come home occasionally or his kids might not have recognised him as he walked in the door.

Reactions: redfly
Nah the article doesn't really have anything new in it Chuck has a few things to say about the songs without giving anything solid away but that about it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
https://www.ebay.com/sch/missesholt/m.html?_armrs=1

I wonder how long it is since Gary wore the dresses?
Don't know about the dress but thanks for the heads up in the shirts!! When I checked the No Love site a while ago the guy said no more. I wonder if Gary decided to cut out the middleman and the guy didn't want to point me to sales without him?
Is that his wife's Ebay store?

Reactions: Slammed
Don't know about the dress but thanks for the heads up in the shirts!! When I checked the No Love site a while ago the guy said no more. I wonder if Gary decided to cut out the middleman and the guy didn't want to point me to sales without him?
Is that his wife's Ebay store?

Well, he wants us to think it's his wife's store :p

Yeah same here. I could only get so far. Man look how many followers Gary has thanks to being in Slayer!

I would imagine that's pretty close to the truth, he's definitely become a huge name since joining Slayer. But look at the "following" figures. I don't know the difference between followers and following but that figure is a bit ominous.

I would imagine that's pretty close to the truth, he's definitely become a huge name since joining Slayer. But look at the "following" figures. I don't know the difference between followers and following but that figure is a bit ominous.
There's no way he would have even close to that number before joining Slayer. It would be a tiny fraction of that.

Reactions: Slammed