The what's going on in Thrash thread

It is apparently, MA had it listed as the 17th for some reason. Although it's usually fairly accurate I believe MA is user updated so dates probably will be wrong occasionally, and given the large number of releases they have listed that no other site does I tend to rely on them more.

Reactions: redfly
I just saw a video (was part of a longer video of picking on musos making mistakes), where some guy gets on stage at an Anthrax gig and whether he's helping or hindering Joey ends up face to face with the guy. Next thing the security guards tackle Joey and the interloper to the deck and drag them away. Then Scott's on the mic saying something along the lines of "Don't they recognise him? He's only been up here singing for the last 90 minutes. He's part of the band man!"

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Geezus christ Jeff. Honestly the music is getting close to something listenable but his vocals are getting worse. This style of vocals really does not suit him.

Posted on FB with the words "I'm Back"

82469034_10156622669872330_4387007461605769216_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I just saw a video (was part of a longer video of picking on musos making mistakes), where some guy gets on stage at an Anthrax gig and whether he's helping or hindering Joey ends up face to face with the guy. Next thing the security guards tackle Joey and the interloper to the deck and drag them away. Then Scott's on the mic saying something along the lines of "Don't they recognise him? He's only been up here singing for the last 90 minutes. He's part of the band man!"
Lol wtf. How does that even happen lol

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Lol wtf. How does that even happen lol

Security are just paid to do a job. They are probably told to tackle anyone who gets on stage and one robot goes a little far by not actually thinking before he moves. The fact that it got to a point where Scott had to say something says more about the security side of stage that allowed it to go that far than the over zealous non attention paying guard that jumped on the stage.

I've been avoiding even playing it so far. I'll probably check it out later when I feel like rolling my eyes.

I actually don't mind listening to the music, if he offers the album as an instrumental I reckon I could buy it, but his vocals, especially on this track do not fit anything.