The what's going on in Thrash thread

comment_Uz3gLH8zvGv7pgORaiRtB6GCr2cOFdUu.jpg
Lol, not quite that bad, but it's getting there! Still I bet that old guy can whoop some ass!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Man it’s great to see him back in action,but damn the frailty has me still very worried!

Age is always going to add frailty to a person but Dave's stature and his weight has been making him look that way for a number of years now. It's like Tom Araya, he really does look like an old man now days and his lack of movement on stage makes him look even older but his performance on that last Slayer DVD was first class. I'm hoping Dave is in the same position, looks old be still has it.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I want to say my minds not made up before I've heard it. But he hasn't really given me any reason to think it's gonna be good.

You're right and it's a very common thing amongst fans of what Annihilator used to be going by all the comments on line. He's got a few people telling him his voice is okay but about 90% of the comments tell him to hire a singer. I understand he may not be making big dollars from his music now and like Kurdt seems to think doing everything himself is the best way to handle it but until Jeff listens to the people potentially buying his stuff he's never going to be the band he claims he wants to be.

Reactions: redfly
You're right and it's a very common thing amongst fans of what Annihilator used to be going by all the comments on line. He's got a few people telling him his voice is okay but about 90% of the comments tell him to hire a singer. I understand he may not be making big dollars from his music now and like Kurdt seems to think doing everything himself is the best way to handle it but until Jeff listens to the people potentially buying his stuff he's never going to be the band he claims he wants to be.
Yeah and I don't think he going to listen to anyone. Unless it's like Mustaine or someone in Metallica.

Reactions: Slammed
It's a weird thing to do. I know over the years I've lost contracts for designs because the client wanted me to do something I didn't like and rather than put my name to something I hated I passed on the job. Some of those jobs I've regretted letting my morals or thoughts override my wallet, but it is what it is. Jeff seems to be doing the same thing but without the regret.

With a haircut like that it's gotta be ego :)
He almost comes off like the rebellious child. His parents, teachers, everyone around him tells him how things work in the world and he turns around with his middle finger raised and says, "I'll do it the wrong way because I'm cool."