The what's going on in Thrash thread

I like bonus material too but it's got to be good stuff for me to spend the money. There is too many albums out there with bonus tracks that are just tracks they've plucked from singles and EPs, or worse a really crappy live recording.

Reactions: redfly
It doesn't say who made the comment only that he'd 'heard' it. Maybe no one actually said it.
I think jazz is the yard stick, not because it's great or requires more skill but because most people don't listen to it. It always easier to compare apples to oranges. If someone said he was overqualified for Ozzy because he played in Testament people wouldn't rest but saying the same about jazz and half the people just think 'yeah whatever', the other half wonder what the two have in common.
Yeah, true.

Reactions: Slammed
Postage takes longer to get here but thanks :)

Hey, speaking of bonus material, something else I really don't like (having just listened to Exciter Heavy Metal Maniac with the bonus material), is bloody interviews. They are okay when they are new and current but going back to an interview years later is nearly always boring and I feel like I was duped if that's the bonus material.

I guess at the very most it just becomes a nostalgic thing even though like you said it’s not really relevant other than being a collectible to some extent!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I remember a time where I actually taped radio interviews. Back then you quite often heard bits that weren't in the magazines etc but these days with the internet like it is pretty much every interview is available within minutes of it being recorded.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I remember a time where I actually taped radio interviews. Back then you quite often heard bits that weren't in the magazines etc but these days with the internet like it is pretty much every interview is available within minutes of it being recorded.

Oh I sure remember those days,all cued up and ready to hit pause during the commercials lol!

Lmao! Yup!!!

Reactions: Slammed