The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reading the summery it does sound pretty good.

Well the other thing I do wonder is just how much of the RIP "magic" if that's what it was, can be transcribed into words. Making something that is looked upon by many as nearly perfect doesn't always have a formula or a set of rules, sometimes that stuff just happens. It would be hard to put into words something that no one really saw happen, especially 20 years on.

Reactions: redfly
… are you saying that? :)

Kinda yeah!
But I'm not the only one saying it. People on the net are also saying the song is old school, heavy as fuck and a great song. I honestly have not seen so much praise for a song in ages, but what's even more surprising is that there is almost no negativity. Maybe it's not perfect but with the way people comment on everything today to not see negative comments, even on Blabber, seems like a miracle.

Saw this posted on the FB page Neptune got the Flots video from.
Nice pants!
83640837_1707618939419065_7573698407248691200_n.jpg

Well the other thing I do wonder is just how much of the RIP "magic" if that's what it was, can be transcribed into words. Making something that is looked upon by many as nearly perfect doesn't always have a formula or a set of rules, sometimes that stuff just happens. It would be hard to put into words something that no one really saw happen, especially 20 years on.
Yeah very true. Dave will find a way though. Even if it's just how HE remembers it. You know, whistling the solos and drums for people :D

Reactions: Slammed
Kinda yeah!
But I'm not the only one saying it. People on the net are also saying the song is old school, heavy as fuck and a great song. I honestly have not seen so much praise for a song in ages, but what's even more surprising is that there is almost no negativity. Maybe it's not perfect but with the way people comment on everything today to not see negative comments, even on Blabber, seems like a miracle.
Yeah I was just thinking about how many views it had. Then I thought. Fuck if it was Metallica it would have 3 times that. But then I thought. Yeah but it would be mostly haters lol.
It's good to see the love.

Yeah very true. Dave will find a way though. Even if it's just how HE remembers it. You know, whistling the solos and drums for people :D

Actually I'm not sure what would be worse, another book about shit fighting or another book that is just Dave remembering what his faded memories choose to offer. It will be like Nikki Sixx recounting all those heroine years like he was operating with a photographic memory :)

Yeah I was just thinking about how many views it had. Then I thought. Fuck if it was Metallica it would have 3 times that. But then I thought. Yeah but it would be mostly haters lol.
It's good to see the love.

It really is good. I reckon it must be about 95% positive and I just don't think we've seen the likes of that for a long time. Even last years Flots album which was bloody good didn't get the amount or praise. Maybe Chuck and his backed up bus have been making personal visits :)

Actually I'm not sure what would be worse, another book about shit fighting or another book that is just Dave remembering what his faded memories choose to offer. It will be like Nikki Sixx recounting all those heroine years like he was operating with a photographic memory :)
Luckily Dave has long sober Jr to help with recollection. Sixx didn't have that.