The what's going on in Thrash thread

Great fucking news! It's about time we got some. I know this is just for shows. But if it turns into full time this could get epic.

I guess it's all going to depend on what the future plans are for Vio-lence. I haven't heard what they are planning beyond this tour.

Reactions: redfly
I guess it's all going to depend on what the future plans are for Vio-lence. I haven't heard what they are planning beyond this tour.
No me either. But I can't imagine they'd put the genie back in the bottle at this point. I think the only thing that could stop a new album now is if the songs just aren't as good. If they use Demmel AND Bobby it can't be anything but badass!

Reactions: Slammed
No me either. But I can't imagine they'd put the genie back in the bottle at this point. I think the only thing that could stop a new album now is if the songs just aren't as good. If they use Demmel AND Bobby it can't be anything but badass!

I think I remember reading they wanted to do an album, but that was when they announced the tour and everyone was on a high. I haven't heard any updates on that but you're right there is very little stopping a new album. Exhorder did it and to be fair their new album while good wasn't really on a par with their first two. Sacred Reich did it and again while a really good album it didn't quite have that 80's/90's feel. So really not seeing Vio-lence do something will be surprising.

Yeah I was reading that article this morning and wondering what it was going to sound like. I hope they release some stuff from it as a preview, I don't think I want to buy it unheard.

Cartoon-i-fied

83235000_2646660082085986_4241918990990966784_n.jpg