The what's going on in Thrash thread

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/f...-dont-read-blabbermouth-net-comments-anymore/

There is some articles you know you can predict the outcome of.

I don't blame Dukes for disliking Blabber comments, but voicing it meant he was always going to end up as a headline on the site.

The stupidest part is that while what he says is completely right and proven by the comments on the same article it's clear these people aren't just picking on him, they've turned on themselves as well.

Reactions: redfly
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/f...-dont-read-blabbermouth-net-comments-anymore/

There is some articles you know you can predict the outcome of.

I don't blame Dukes for disliking Blabber comments, but voicing it meant he was always going to end up as a headline on the site.

The stupidest part is that while what he says is completely right and proven by the comments on the same article it's clear these people aren't just picking on him, they've turned on themselves as well.
Mwahahaha. That got pretty funny. They're all losers and we all win for it :p

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
They guy with the boxing lessons was the winner. I'm so scared of him I'll never comment on Blabber incase he wants to fight me!

I'd like to say it's amazing to see people act like that, but sadly every forum/comment section has their own bully. There is always one guy better than the rest and one guy who can beat everyone else up. Sometimes you used to find a battle of wits, word fights, funny digs, but these days most of the internet fights have just turned into school yard fights.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I saw one guy the other day on Blabber calling out Sebbie again. Seriously? WTF, even if that was the real Sebbie (I know they claim it was), that fight was years ago. Let it go people.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I don't know if you've seen the new show Avenue 5 with Hugh Laurie but it's billed as a comedy in space. There is only one episode at the moment and it's had mixed reviews but I read one guy today rubbishing the show and saying how badly done it was because their calculations of sending the ship off it's course and missing its orbit of Saturn were not correct. FFS it's a comedy set in space, not a documentary of something that at this time is impossible. Talk about reading too much into it just to hate it.

Yeah he must have been a dream to watch shows like Star Trek or Star Wars with, imagine all the real world space inaccuracies in those shows.

Will have to give that a watch later, apparently dinner time isn't the place to watch a live concert.

I'm actually thinking of putting it on my next amazon order, the more I buy at once the more I save on postage ...I think that's good economics. :)