The what's going on in Thrash thread

I just remember being really underwhelmed

Bloody Aussies.
Actually it's quite disheartening what is actually coming out of Aus now days. I realise the record companies sell what is popular and what is popular doesn't at all represent the underground/local scene, but what is "popular" here right now sucks. It's mostly core shit made by angsty little shits singing about being treated harshly by the world. About the only thrash band I've seen making roads and they are far from highways at the moment is Envenomed.

Reactions: redfly
Bloody Aussies.
Actually it's quite disheartening what is actually coming out of Aus now days. I realise the record companies sell what is popular and what is popular doesn't at all represent the underground/local scene, but what is "popular" here right now sucks. It's mostly core shit made by angsty little shits singing about being treated harshly by the world. About the only thrash band I've seen making roads and they are far from highways at the moment is Envenomed.
Yeah kinda the same here. What about 4arm? Aren't they Aussie? They're still around right?

Reactions: Slammed
Blabber is using this on their main page banner (not on the article)
Given the length of Dave's hair I'm assuming it's a new pic and damn he looks good for an old fella who just went though cancer treatment.

megadethbandfeb2020_639x360.jpg

If I use Chrome the image isn't there, however the 'pretty' Gary image on the other page is.
In Waterfox logged in or not the image shows.
Apparently Chrome has issues on all sorts of website and the fix is anything from checking the settings to make sure images and javascript are turned on (which if some images show they would be) to turning off antivirus to turning off extension to deleting cache or resetting the browser.

Does this same image work now?

Attachments

• megadethbandfeb2020_639x360.jpg
    megadethbandfeb2020_639x360.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
Yeah that worked. He looks pretty good. He's a got a Clint Eastwood with long hair thing going.
Lean and mean.
I'm surprised he's going white bearded. I didn't think he'd ever allow that in a pro shot.

He looks like he's put on a bit of weight too, not fat but healthy weight.
I like the white beard, maybe he's seen that Tom Araya wears it well so he's going to try it.

I'd like him to confirm the 'lost truck' part of the story. As far as I can tell they are closed in ships so loosing a truck I would imagine means it's rolled in the hull and the stuff inside is damaged, rather than rolled off the side and is lost at sea as some of the comments suggest. I also wonder what the captain was thinking, maybe they couldn't have cancelled the ship but they would have known what weather was coming and that should have seen them tie everything down including the vehicles.