The what's going on in Thrash thread

I just had another listen to Posehn's cover of Take On Me again now that the family are out and I can play it louder.
Chuck fucking kills it. Zetro does pretty damn good too but I reckon both bands should be playing this on stage as an encore since they are touring together.
I still need to listen that too lol. I kinda can't imagine it!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Jesus Christ man, it doesn’t seem like the rigs were just poorly secured but some Fucking piece of shit tried vamping some parts as well hence the missing pedal board I would be rip shit

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
The first track on Posehn's CD is Intro To Satan, the second track is Satan is kind of a dick.
He's got a decent list of musos playing too. Ian, Holt, Scholnik, Billy, Zetro, among others. I'm tempted to buy it because I know I've bought worse :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
The first track on Posehn's CD is Intro To Satan, the second track is Satan is kind of a dick.
He's got a decent list of musos playing too. Ian, Holt, Scholnik, Billy, Zetro, among others. I'm tempted to buy it because I know I've bought worse :)
I'm really back and fourth on him over the years. sometimes I think he's cool, other times not so much. But let us know!

Reactions: Slammed
There was for sure things about it I don't like. But it's good for a laugh.

I can't see myself buying the entire album because it's a comedy album. Music and comedy does work but it's not an album I can see myself playing too often.

Reactions: redfly
Sometimes public shaming is the only way to get something done, especially today. Not that it will.

A lot of time even shaming doesn't work and it just ends up as an internet fight. Sometimes an old fashioned letter to the company also works. I got a six pack of beer a few years ago and one bottle tasted terrible so I emailed the company and told them. They sent a rep out to check it out, he took the rest of the six pack back for testing and gave me four cartons of the same beer, a carton of their new beer, a t-shirt, a hat and a few drink coolers. Turns out the six pack had been in the sun (no idea how or why) and it had been tainted, but the company was happy for the feed back and in the end it cost them next to nothing to keep me happy. I didn't tell them I'd have been happy if they just replaced the six pack.

I'm really back and fourth on him over the years. sometimes I think he's cool, other times not so much. But let us know!

I think it's worth listening to once, maybe on spotify or something. The phone call with Weird Al is funny and some of the lyrics are really good, but I wont be buying it purely because I don't see myself listening too it often.

I don't care about what people believe in, follow or think, everyone is free to their own thoughts...but I admit I laughed at this.

86439227_1720655754782050_7504787649849196544_n.jpg

This popped up on one of the new release sites today. I know nothing of the band and Google isn't helping much so I assume they are new and this is a debut. They appear to be a thrash/groove band from the USA somewhere but most of the searches seem to be unrelated to the band.