The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't care about what people believe in, follow or think, everyone is free to their own thoughts...but I admit I laughed at this.

86439227_1720655754782050_7504787649849196544_n.jpg
Lol that's great :)...
That kid on the left looks he wants a better relationship with the clergy...:saint:

Reactions: Slammed
This popped up on one of the new release sites today. I know nothing of the band and Google isn't helping much so I assume they are new and this is a debut. They appear to be a thrash/groove band from the USA somewhere but most of the searches seem to be unrelated to the band.

Nice I'll check this out later too :kickass:

Yeah same here on that.

I know Scott Ian and one of the other guys from The Damned Things had a bit to the music side of things but I don't know how much they did. They aren't listed on songs like Gary Holt and Chuck Billy are so I'm guessing they had something to do with every song, (I haven't seen the cover or thank you lists). But even the music is kind of generic, but each generic part is ideally suited to the particular song.

Reactions: redfly
Lol that's great :)...
That kid on the left looks he wants a better relationship with the clergy...:saint:

Either that or he's already got a relationship but the thought of just one Pope in his lifetime is something he can brag about!
(hhhmmmmm I might have to seek forgiveness for that one!)

I know Scott Ian and one of the other guys from The Damned Things had a bit to the music side of things but I don't know how much they did. They aren't listed on songs like Gary Holt and Chuck Billy are so I'm guessing they had something to do with every song, (I haven't seen the cover or thank you lists). But even the music is kind of generic, but each generic part is ideally suited to the particular song.
I wonder if Chuck And Zetro did anything else on there. If I could get those guys I wouldn't waste the opportunity on just a cover. If I could help it.

I wonder if Chuck And Zetro did anything else on there. If I could get those guys I wouldn't waste the opportunity on just a cover. If I could help it.

They are only listed on that one cover so I don't think so. I'm not sure about Zetro but it seems the idea for Chuck came about because Posehn wanted him to sing that particular song, and do it Chuck style, not because he just wanted Chuck on an album.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/w...he-fugitive-mind-for-the-first-time-in-years/

I know most of the commentors at Blabber just love to hate but what the hell are they thinking rubbishing Dave's vocals here. He may not be perfect (and never was) but that video is fucked. The sound is bad, it may even be the mix from the desk, but whatever it is it's not a fair representation of Dave's vocals and these dicks are going on like they can hear everything he's singing.

It’s too bad that most if not all of these videos audio are just rubbish,the videos themselves are really good but my god what the fuck do you expect with recording with a phone? I mean obviously way too close.There’s distortion and there’s DISTORTION!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Most of the time I don't watch mobile phone footage, at least not all the way through, but I was intrigued to see what the commentors were on about because Dave has sounded good in the last few videos. At first I didn't even hear Dave singing, it was like a drum cam video with everything else turned down. Yet these idiots were going on about Dave and even when they mentioned a bad mix it was still Dave's singing.

I guess Dave has worn out his grace period again. He had 18 months or so of people online not throwing shit at him, he been back on the road a month and it's all over, time to kick the shit out of him again. But if you lace it with "I know he was sick" or "I wished him well when he was sick" you can say whatever you like.

It’s too bad that most if not all of these videos audio are just rubbish,the videos themselves are really good but my god what the fuck do you expect with recording with a phone? I mean obviously way too close.There’s distortion and there’s DISTORTION!!!

Most of the time I don't watch mobile phone footage, at least not all the way through, but I was intrigued to see what the commentors were on about because Dave has sounded good in the last few videos. At first I didn't even hear Dave singing, it was like a drum cam video with everything else turned down. Yet these idiots were going on about Dave and even when they mentioned a bad mix it was still Dave's singing.

I guess Dave has worn out his grace period again. He had 18 months or so of people online not throwing shit at him, he been back on the road a month and it's all over, time to kick the shit out of him again. But if you lace it with "I know he was sick" or "I wished him well when he was sick" you can say whatever you like.
These people are ridiculous. You can barely hear the guitars or the bass. They expect Dave's voice to come through crystal?
I'm going with the people who say they were there and that he sounded good.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
These people are ridiculous. You can barely hear the guitars or the bass. They expect Dave's voice to come through crystal?
I'm going with the people who say they were there and that he sounded good.

Dave's always copped shit for his vocals, even when the guy was getting lessons from a vocal coach people said he was shit. It's probably like a kid with red hair whose happy the other kids always pick on his red hair and don't see he's got two left feet. I'm sure Dave doesn't lose sleep over such idiots but I do find it funny that they are picking on an obviously bad sound mix. I reckon those people picking on Dave are FFDP fans :)