The what's going on in Thrash thread

Dave's always copped shit for his vocals, even when the guy was getting lessons from a vocal coach people said he was shit. It's probably like a kid with red hair whose happy the other kids always pick on his red hair and don't see he's got two left feet. I'm sure Dave doesn't lose sleep over such idiots but I do find it funny that they are picking on an obviously bad sound mix. I reckon those people picking on Dave are FFDP fans :)
I don't what they are, they just want to bitch and they're making themselves look stupid. How can you not tell it's recording?

Reactions: Slammed
I don't what they are, they just want to bitch and they're making themselves look stupid. How can you not tell it's recording?

I don't think those idiots care any more. It's like the complete dickhead on the post about Alice Cooper and Queen playing a bushfires benefit. He started out claiming that the fires were started by left wing activists protesting environmental policies, then started talking about more than 100 arsonists arrested according to Australian Police. Well for starters we don't have "Australian police", we have police from each state responsible looking into fires into their own state, the Federal force would not touch this shit unless they were invited too. Secondly the report about arsonists being responsible for the majority of the fires came to light by the BBC and was refuted by 100 other reliable sources including the New South Police within 2 hours of the BBC reporting it. These idiots don't care that they are wrong only that someone replies to them.

Reactions: redfly
I don't think those idiots care any more. It's like the complete dickhead on the post about Alice Cooper and Queen playing a bushfires benefit. He started out claiming that the fires were started by left wing activists protesting environmental policies, then started talking about more than 100 arsonists arrested according to Australian Police. Well for starters we don't have "Australian police", we have police from each state responsible looking into fires into their own state, the Federal force would not touch this shit unless they were invited too. Secondly the report about arsonists being responsible for the majority of the fires came to light by the BBC and was refuted by 100 other reliable sources including the New South Police within 2 hours of the BBC reporting it. These idiots don't care that they are wrong only that someone replies to them.
Yeah that's sadly all too true. I Need Attention!

Yeah that's sadly all too true. I Need Attention!

It takes a certain person to crave attention be it good or bad attention. I kind of understand show offs who do things in an effort to try and make people think better of them. Those people kind of do things for a positive outcome, in their minds. But these idiots who do things to make people hate them, to make people think they are dickheads really confuse me. I'd rather people didn't think of me at all than think I was the dumbest shit to walk the earth....then again if they only think it and don't say it, like the majority of people do. it doesn't matter at all what they think.

It takes a certain person to crave attention be it good or bad attention. I kind of understand show offs who do things in an effort to try and make people think better of them. Those people kind of do things for a positive outcome, in their minds. But these idiots who do things to make people hate them, to make people think they are dickheads really confuse me. I'd rather people didn't think of me at all than think I was the dumbest shit to walk the earth....then again if they only think it and don't say it, like the majority of people do. it doesn't matter at all what they think.
You gotta be a real short busser to crave bad attention lol.

You gotta be a real short busser to crave bad attention lol.

There was story back in the 50's, no idea if it's true or not about Tom Parker (Elvis' manager) making "I hate Elvis" and "I love Elvis" badges and selling them. His theory being that even those who hated Elvis were paying for Elvis stuff. I don't know if that's true or just folklore everyone assumes is true but if the guy was alive today he could make a killing with the "I hate badges". :)

There was story back in the 50's, no idea if it's true or not about Tom Parker (Elvis' manager) making "I hate Elvis" and "I love Elvis" badges and selling them. His theory being that even those who hated Elvis were paying for Elvis stuff. I don't know if that's true or just folklore everyone assumes is true but if the guy was alive today he could make a killing with the "I hate badges". :)
He was a shyster that was way ahead of his time. A trailblazer!

Can someone please explain to me why Flotsam's original drummer Kelly would be posting stuff like this? Is this how he's making $$? It's not the first time I've seen him do something like this.