The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: redfly
Yeah just tell me if I miss something with that Testament collection. When I clicked on the video and saw it was 10 mins long and there is another four of them coming I lost interest and figured the highlights will be on Blabber.

(Man, I've become the epitome of the internet generation. My attention span isn't long enough to watch extended promo videos and I can survive on headlines alone.)

Reactions: Neptune
Yeah just tell me if I miss something with that Testament collection. When I clicked on the video and saw it was 10 mins long and there is another four of them coming I lost interest and figured the highlights will be on Blabber.

(Man, I've become the epitome of the internet generation. My attention span isn't long enough to watch extended promo videos and I can survive on headlines alone.)
Hahaha, I'll have to watch this later.

Reactions: Slammed
I reckon Zetro stacked it on a few years after Gary joined Slayer and he wasn't doing that much. Whether he's tried to get it off or not I don't know but he doesn't wear it well.
Yeah I'd say the timing sounds right for that. He says he goes to the gym everyday. And I'm not really trying to poke fun but the gym doesn't help if you don't diet as well.
No he does not wear it well at all.

Yeah I'd say the timing sounds right for that. He says he goes to the gym everyday. And I'm not really trying to poke fun but the gym doesn't help if you don't diet as well.
No he does not wear it well at all.

I think the way he wears it (like any of us really have a choice how that happens) makes him look worse.

I think the way he wears it (like any of us really have a choice how that happens) makes him look worse.
He's still wearing the same kind of jeans as when he was younger, but he shouldn't be. And those are a thrash staple. And that's why I want him and Chuck to get back into battle shape. They are frontmen of two of the most kick ass bands ever.
Chuck wears it much better and isn't nearly as bad. But they are losing that menacing vibe they have live.
But seriously way more than that. I just want these guys to be the best they can be for as long as they can be health wise.

Chuck's not quite as bad because he's better proportioned. Like most of us he could afford to lose some weight but he doesn't look as overweight as someone who has a big round gut sticking out.
I honestly don't think I could handle Gene's regime, I like food too much, but to see what he's done over the years and that he's still cable of drumming like he does, even pulling double stints on the Slayer tour, speaks volumes about his health kick

Dude I know. I love food lol. I'd love to just eat like crazy. And I don't have the will power I once did. And I don't get the exercise I need since moving here. But I still try, it's a fucking battle. I think they would both put on better shows if they dropped some weight. There's not a lot of movement up there. And especially for Zetro. You don't wanna be too old and have that packed on. It's a dangerous combo.

Oh I know I couldn't do what Gene did/does! No way!

I honestly don't think I could put on a 90 minute show any more. I tend to eat relatively healthy for meals and I probably could make portions smaller but I know it's the snacks between meals and at night sitting in front of the TV that are the worst for me. I could probably get more exercise than I do too but it's still the eating of wrong food that is my biggest issue.

My wife tried one of those protein powder diets before it was fashionable and it did work to a degree but she didn't look forward to meals because they were boring, therefore she went looking for snacks that weren't boring.