The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh was he? I missed that somehow. Good news!

I'm pretty sure I remember an article where he suggested Bobby was stepping in for the Japan/Aust tour and he hoped he'd stick around for writing new material which he hoped to start later this year. I could be going insane though.

Reactions: redfly
I'd still be getting it for the AK song and the other one. I've already forgotten what the other one was!

The one with AK was the Hammer comes down and it was a single with a video so you don't need to buy the album for that. The F5 stuff was demos and was okay but not that great and the last 4 or 5 songs with David Glen Eisley were unremarkable.

The one with AK was the Hammer comes down and it was a single with a video so you don't need to buy the album for that. The F5 stuff was demos and was okay but not that great and the last 4 or 5 songs with David Glen Eisley were unremarkable.
There is? WTF. Going to youtube now lol. Wasn't there a song with John Bush?

Reactions: Slammed
With AK

The song with Bush was If You Were God but I think there is only live clips of it.

Geez, this just popped up on that Heavy Metal Universe FB page. No idea where the pic came from but Testament ought to sue. What a terrible photoshop

86633713_1724865771027715_6746841787437940736_o.jpg

With AK

The song with Bush was If You Were God but I think there is only live clips of it.

The "just got real " part is lame" and I'm torn between thinking they should have used AK for the whole song and being glad that he didn't sing the lame part. But overall It's not bad. AK good guitars good, production good. and the other guy Halvert? I don't mind him. Just that that one part is stupid.

Crap. I hope that was free! Could they use a worse pic of Greg?

At first glance I thought each one of them was cut and pasted from a different photo, but they are just really badly cut and pasted on to that photo and that photo is not original either, it's been doctored.

I also don't know what Alex and Greg are looking at but it's not the same thing the rest of the band are. (Alex might be looking at himself in a mirror :) )

The "just got real " part is lame" and I'm torn between thinking they should have used AK for the whole song and being glad that he didn't sing the lame part. But overall It's not bad. AK good guitars good, production good. and the other guy Halvert? I don't mind him. Just that that one part is stupid.

I think that is probably the best song on the album. There is one really really really crappy pop song which just sucks but the rest of it is really middle of the road stuff.

At first glance I thought each one of them was cut and pasted from a different photo, but they are just really badly cut and pasted on to that photo and that photo is not original either, it's been doctored.

I also don't know what Alex and Greg are looking at but it's not the same thing the rest of the band are. (Alex might be looking at himself in a mirror :) )
IT's a weird picture for sure. I didn't think Gene had gotten that thin while Greg was there.

IT's a weird picture for sure. I didn't think Gene had gotten that thin while Greg was there.

That's part of the reason I thought they were all photoshoped from another picture. They don't look like a group, each guy almost looks like he was in a solo shot.

Sigh. okay. Good to know :cry:

I was definitely serious about Attitudes and Altitudes being better. It's not so much better music (although I like it and it's grown on me since buying it) it's almost like the difference between a professional band and a garage band. He released that album with Frank and it seemed like they really wanted to make something that succeeded. Then he goes and does Sleeping Giants and he only puts in 10% of the effort and thinks people will buy it because he says he's been working on it for 15 years.

That is what it looks like. But then why make a band photo with the old bass player and thin Gene? Just weird.

Oh the pic could have been around a while. I don't know where that FB group gets the images from and they only seem to date the ones that a pretty obvious. But for all I know some kid learning to photoshop could have made it and sent it too this FB and they pump out so much shit on a daily basis they don't both checking it. Usually they post a pic, often uncredited and a video.

They also posted this

86685512_1724856447695314_2046672708204232704_n.jpg

And this