The what's going on in Thrash thread

Now that pic is pretty cool! Put that into a 3D printer and I'll buy it!

I've got a bootleg DVD from Testament's site with Barkers autograph along with the others, A lot of people don't realize he was actually in the band for a little while.

Reactions: Slammed
I didn't recognise who it was at first :)
There can't be too many videos with him on it either because he was only in the band for about a year and the band wasn't that active at the time. At least some of that year they'd surely have spent writing "Formation" I'd imagine.

Reactions: redfly
I didn't recognise who it was at first :)
There can't be too many videos with him on it either because he was only in the band for about a year and the band wasn't that active at the time. At least some of that year they'd surely have spent writing "Formation" I'd imagine.
I remember them practicing and Alex being glad that he could groove and not just pound. I don't know if any of Formation was written or they were getting ready for it. I know Nick couldn't get a visa to come over or something and then before you knew it they had Paul.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I remember them practicing and Alex being glad that he could groove and not just pound. I don't know if any of Formation was written or they were getting ready for it. I know Nick couldn't get a visa to come over or something and then before you knew it they had Paul.

I like the fact that wiki only list him as a member in 2007, no from, no to, just 2007. Whether he played for a day, a month or a year they aren't willing to risk making a call :)

I saw ad on FB today saying Anthrax is playing another festival soon. When was the last time Anthrax played their own gigs? I think they did some side gigs here in Oz when they came down with Slayer but that was side gigs with one of the other bands. I think I remember seeing their name at the top of one or two festivals which I guess indicated they were headlining, but I can't remember the last time they did a tour by themselves or any length of gigs as head liners.

Edit: Oh and in case you're wondering the gig I saw today was Slipknot, Behemoth, Anthrax, DevilDriver Sevendust, Skindred and more on a boat for 6 days from Spain to Italy...GET YOUR TICKETS FAST!!!

Last edited:
I saw ad on FB today saying Anthrax is playing another festival soon. When was the last time Anthrax played their own gigs? I think they did some side gigs here in Oz when they came down with Slayer but that was side gigs with one of the other bands. I think I remember seeing their name at the top of one or two festivals which I guess indicated they were headlining, but I can't remember the last time they did a tour by themselves or any length of gigs as head liners.

Edit: Oh and in case you're wondering the gig I saw today was Slipknot, Behemoth, Anthrax, DevilDriver Sevendust, Skindred and more on a boat for 6 days from Spain to Italy...GET YOUR TICKETS FAST!!!
Yeah that's a pretty good observation. I honestly can't think of when they weren't doing stuff like this. Maybe when Kings first came out?

Yeah that's a pretty good observation. I honestly can't think of when they weren't doing stuff like this. Maybe when Kings first came out?

I can't remember that far back hence the question :)

Still it must be great playing support to bands like Slipknot!

Yeah I saw that. I don't believe it's the Eric edition of the 5 band members talking that Alex started last week, think it was just the interview as transcribed.
So, the other guys are off doing other stuff? That's one of the reasons it takes so long? I would think Testament is big enough for the band to be the priority.