The what's going on in Thrash thread

I do the majority of the cooking here and I know I could cook healthier but I put vegies or salad with most meals so I kid myself that I'm being healthy :)

The powders I've tried are just like drinking a milkshake, but I've been drinking flavoured milk since I was a kid and I've never filled myself up with a milkshake so mentally my brain tells me I need more food than just a protein shake. That puts me back to square one anyway.

Reactions: redfly
Deep fried lettuce...yummy :)
Deep fried Mars bars and Snickers bars are a popular thing at take away shops here. Deep fry the fish, the chips, then for dessert throw in a deep fried pineapple and a deep fried chocolate bar. It's the health food of champions :)

Wow

upload_2020-2-18_11-8-45-png.23771

Apparently Vio-lence and Sacred Reich had to postpone their tour here until June or July. As far as I've read they aren't naming names but someone couldn't get their Visa sorted for Japan in time to do the gig so all gig were postponed.

Oh shit! That sucks!

I'm only guessing but I'd assume that it was Bobby who didn't get his Visa on time given that the tour was planned before he joined. Not suggesting he's been naughty and can't get it just that he didn't have time because I think Japan are fairly strict with their Visa's. Still it's going ahead so it's not a total loss.

I'm only guessing but I'd assume that it was Bobby who didn't get his Visa on time given that the tour was planned before he joined. Not suggesting he's been naughty and can't get it just that he didn't have time because I think Japan are fairly strict with their Visa's. Still it's going ahead so it's not a total loss.
Oh yeah it could very well be that. That would make sense. Would they postpone because of Bobby though?

Reactions: Slammed
Oh yeah it could very well be that. That would make sense. Would they postpone because of Bobby though?

If he's their best choice I guess they would and Dremmel was talking up Bobby joining the band not just being a fill in.