The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh how could it not be! :tickled:

11 years ago when we were looking for one the Bon Jovi (which from memory were a joint effort from JBJ and one of the other guys in the band) had just come out. I had no intention of buying one but I had less intention when I found out they were priced at more than $500. I know band merch is expensive and for as long as their has been merch there has been shitty overpriced merch but that pram really took the cake. It wasn't blazoned with Bon Jovi or anything like that and the name wasn't even related to Bon Jovi, from memory it only had a little 'designed by..." sticker on it, but they still wanted more than $500 for it. It would probably be too cheap for a Kardashian :)

Reactions: redfly
Can someone please explain to me why Flotsam's original drummer Kelly would be posting stuff like this? Is this how he's making $$? It's not the first time I've seen him do something like this.

Posting it like it's his own or reposting it from someone else?
I don't know YT payments that well but I don't believe you can be paid for someone elses copyright which to me would rule money out.
It kind of runs like a half hour (with commercials) lifestyle program. The only reason I can think anyone would post that was if they actually had something to do with it.

11 years ago when we were looking for one the Bon Jovi (which from memory were a joint effort from JBJ and one of the other guys in the band) had just come out. I had no intention of buying one but I had less intention when I found out they were priced at more than $500. I know band merch is expensive and for as long as their has been merch there has been shitty overpriced merch but that pram really took the cake. It wasn't blazoned with Bon Jovi or anything like that and the name wasn't even related to Bon Jovi, from memory it only had a little 'designed by..." sticker on it, but they still wanted more than $500 for it. It would probably be too cheap for a Kardashian :)
Holy crap! Did it at least have leather fringes?! :)

Reactions: Slammed
Posting it like it's his own or reposting it from someone else?
I don't know YT payments that well but I don't believe you can be paid for someone elses copyright which to me would rule money out.
It kind of runs like a half hour (with commercials) lifestyle program. The only reason I can think anyone would post that was if they actually had something to do with it.
It seems like it's posted buy him but for this company? So it must do something for him? A penny a like? lol. Maybe he has stock n them? lol It's just bizarre that he posts these kinds of things with no explanation at all.

Reactions: Slammed
It seems like it's posted buy him but for this company? So it must do something for him? A penny a like? lol. Maybe he has stock n them? lol It's just bizarre that he posts these kinds of things with no explanation at all.

Maybe he's on camera or production or something? Although you'd reckon if he had anything to do with the company he'd throw a business name or an ad forward so people knew.

Chuck doesn't look so big in this pic, but Zetro looks like he's wearing the stomach version of a push up bra :)

86858061_10157891672049707_2113873716432601088_n.jpg

Along with the Overkill video was a pic of the set list.

86715784_2682920911793236_5168464056599707648_n.jpg

That's a short set but it still looks like they mixed up the small set between the two nights because Coma is the video and it's not on the setlist. That's good too see.

Along with the Overkill video was a pic of the set list.

86715784_2682920911793236_5168464056599707648_n.jpg

That's a short set but it still looks like they mixed up the small set between the two nights because Coma is the video and it's not on the setlist. That's good too see.
Dirty Deeds huh? I wonder if that will be on the project he has going?