The what's going on in Thrash thread

Death Angel are also reporting that "half the band and crew" are sick.
Atrophy reported that Will from Death Angel is in hospital with Coronavirus, but nothing official from the band on that one.

Reactions: redfly
He posted the entire time he was on tour, I was surprised. Hope he's not sick like Gary!

Symptoms don't present immediately and there isn't even a solid guarantee any of them got it on tour. But it's possible any of them could get it given they were all together. The important thing is for all of them is to not worry, most of them are fairly fit and probably relatively healthy the death rate from this thing is less than other bugs we've survived.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I do like the song Get Your Bass On. I bought that EP for it. But ST isn't a band I would ever listen to for instrumentals..or a Spanish version lol.

If you want to listen to any band as an instrumental you can borrow my phone and headphones. Not sure exactly where the problem lies, I suspect the blame is shared, but between them the sound is dulled, kind of like the top end is removed and the vocals are almost non-existent. It's weird and makes nearly any album an instrumental :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
If you want to listen to any band as an instrumental you can borrow my phone and headphones. Not sure exactly where the problem lies, I suspect the blame is shared, but between them the sound is dulled, kind of like the top end is removed and the vocals are almost non-existent. It's weird and makes nearly any album an instrumental :)
That's kind of cool :)

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It is only a bug, If Will's in hospital he should be getting what his body needs to fight it. Most other adults will fight it themselves. The main fear is spreading it. As our Prime Minster would say "thoughts and prayers but don't be scared" :)
Yeah I'm just wondering how many people would have it if they have it. All those shows and airports.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah I'm just wondering how many people would have it if they have it. All those shows and airports.

The thought crossed my mind the other day too, they were kind of in the middle of Europe and I believe had one or two gigs cancelled. But just the sheer number of people they must have come close to would put their risk factor higher. In some ways it's surprising that more bands haven't reported it, there was a lot of bands on the road and a lot of bands with cancelled gigs.

I hope he gets better too and I hope it's only undisclosed to the world not his doctors.

It appears Atrophy may have jumped the gun when the claimed Will had Corona. Same thing happened to an Aussie in Iceland. reports everywhere stated he died of Corona. Three reports out of the country itself say the guy had multiple issues, all possible causes and it's unlikely it was the virus but more testing needed to be done. However they were told they weren't allowed to do the testing. Not sure where that case is now but it's unbelievable to think that in this day and age we've got to a stage like this were medical science is not allowed to do their thing because someone else said so.

I hope he gets better too and I hope it's only undisclosed to the world not his doctors.

It appears Atrophy may have jumped the gun when the claimed Will had Corona. Same thing happened to an Aussie in Iceland. reports everywhere stated he died of Corona. Three reports out of the country itself say the guy had multiple issues, all possible causes and it's unlikely it was the virus but more testing needed to be done. However they were told they weren't allowed to do the testing. Not sure where that case is now but it's unbelievable to think that in this day and age we've got to a stage like this were medical science is not allowed to do their thing because someone else said so.
It's completely crazy and sad that things are still in the state they are in service wise. Heads up asses.

Reactions: Slammed