The what's going on in Thrash thread

It's got me stuffed what all these people are doing with it all. I've heard there has been an influx in sales of chest freezers here, stupid as that is it does go some ways to explain how people are storing some of the food, but you can still only get so much food in any freezer. When I was a kid we had a chest freezer (Dexter size freezer) and it was often full because we didn't get to the shops more than once a week. But even that freezer really only held enough for the family for a few weeks. The stores here have gone through what must be three months supply in two weeks, I just don't know where people are storing it all.

Even the cows going to McD's feel sorry for the shitty meat those Chinese street vendors sell :)
Yeah that is weird. How are they storing it all? Maybe they don't care as long as they got it and not someone else.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I was just listening to Dark Roots, (I must be getting ready for the new album or something), and the Powerslave cover I think is one of their best covers. I haven't listened to the album for a while obviously because I forgot about the bonus tracks but Chuck's deep throated scream adds a whole new dimension to a Maiden tune.
Love that cover! And Greg's bass is really shining. He's got the best fucking tone!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah that is weird. How are they storing it all? Maybe they don't care as long as they got it and not someone else.

The fucking idiot hoarders here are posting their storage rooms on FB. The major supermarkets have taken out a nation wide ad pleading with people to stop panic buying because there is no shortage of things but they need time to get stock back into stores and people are posting pics of rooms stacked with food and drinks. There was one person in the news paper here who had 17 bottles of fabric softener. WTF does someone need fabric softener for is the world is ending? It jsut goes to show how truly fucked we are if a real disaster hits the world.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Love that cover! And Greg's bass is really shining. He's got the best fucking tone!

Yeah Dark Roots is a solid release from a time where many complained our old thrash bands weren't living up to their potential.

Reactions: redfly
Oh yeah this was posted on FB before too

While everyone is quarantined we are here finishing preproduction for our new record! YES you will be getting new HATRIOT in 2020!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh yeah and because I'm bored, waiting for a package to be delivered and can't be bothered doing anything here is two other things I found out via facebook today.

Yesterday (18th) was the 38th anniversary of Randy Rhodes last every gig.
And Bittner is doing drum lessons via skype or facetime for $60 for 55 mins.

Reactions: redfly
Wait What?That’s awesome news, I really like what they’ve been putting out!

Yeah I agree, even if it turns out to be not their best effort it shows they are being proactive and essentially looking after their fans who will reward them by buying the new album when it's out.

Makes one wonder if people like Devy and other bigger bands are begging people for money to survive how a band like Hatriot who, and lets be honest, are no where near as big, can afford to spend their time recording without begging for money.

The fucking idiot hoarders here are posting their storage rooms on FB. The major supermarkets have taken out a nation wide ad pleading with people to stop panic buying because there is no shortage of things but they need time to get stock back into stores and people are posting pics of rooms stacked with food and drinks. There was one person in the news paper here who had 17 bottles of fabric softener. WTF does someone need fabric softener for is the world is ending? It jsut goes to show how truly fucked we are if a real disaster hits the world.
Wow! Yeah I forgot about storage units. People suck so much ass.
I have no words for the person who fabric softener. None.

Reactions: Slammed