The what's going on in Thrash thread

Wow! Yeah I forgot about storage units. People suck so much ass.
I have no words for the person who fabric softener. None.

It really does make you wonder what goes through a persons mind. Right now in this country social media is full of those who think we should be under lock and key and those who think we should just get on with life but be aware of the risks. The problem is those thinking we should be under lock and key are louder than the others and their tinfoil hats make too much noise. Another problem is the dickhead who reads a news report about another country and says "we should do that", without even taking into account how different the other country is.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Oh yeah and because I'm bored, waiting for a package to be delivered and can't be bothered doing anything here is two other things I found out via facebook today.

Yesterday (18th) was the 38th anniversary of Randy Rhodes last every gig.
And Bittner is doing drum lessons via skype or facetime for $60 for 55 mins.
He couldn't just do 60 for $60? Lol. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
90298966_1752972981550327_1404937854685020160_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly
Well with all the traveling lately this was bound to happen damn it!
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...e-is-exhibiting-all-the-symptoms-of-covid-19/

I hope he gets better and all but the Blabber article is proof of why today's media can't be trusted with anything. This bug does not give people the shits, not even infrequently, that's why it's stupid to be buying all the bog roll. He's probably doing the right thing staying away from people, although self isolation also includes the missus technically.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune