The what's going on in Thrash thread

The ritual is an album that should be played live all the way through, but that would require a lot of practice on the part of certain people. So it will probably never happen. Also..still waiting to hear the original heavier version Eric has. Ahem, misanthrope, looking at you! :rolleyes::);):)

LOL on the "certain people" part. We know who you are, ha ha. I've read your discussion about the quality of live performances. I think we'll all agree that when it comes to this aspect of musical activity, Testament has always managed to remain close to the top. Knowing that makes it harder to accept that certain people have managed to keep the band from spreading its wings, live repertoire-wise.

As for the earlier version of Ritual, you're not the only one waiting, but I have to tell you that I have a feeling Ms. A. might have given up on this forum recently...or more like 5 years ago :);). However, now that the three of you have put so much life into it back again, she might notice that she's got something to administer here.

Reactions: redfly
You're right, even if I complain Testament is still one of the best live bands. And it seems like the sound problems that plagued them for a while are over with. They still need to work on that setlist though and I still think chuck could do a little more as frontman to work the crowd other than air guitar lol.

I also gave up on that version of the Ritual, I think you're right. I get the feeling Ms. A. has better things to do lol. I've also noticed that the DDP and Exodus sites have things on them that have said "back soon" for a few years now lol. But I still like to throw a shout out once in a while to let her know I haven't forgotten! :)
I'm not sure three of us warrant attention lol!

Reactions: one man
Oh there we go. Anthrax. A Christmas Story. Coming soon lol

I see on FB this morning that Gene is doing double duty filling in for Charlie. Not sure what Charlie is doing but all that jazz/rap influence might not save him if Gene keeps the seat warm for too long.

Crap it's too early in the morning to watch those videos above and I haven't got any headphones close handy.
Guess it's metal for breakfast when it's times to get the kids up for school.

What is Dette busy? lol

Getting his nails manicured :)

I actually don't know I didn't read the full article (because it's FB and FB sucks for reading lengthy shit) and now it's disappeared. Will have to find it on Gene's FB page, or wait for the news feeds to catch up.