The "which demo are you worshipping" Thread

35405.jpg

Not quite worship, it's not fantastic or anything, but...

293769.jpg

Voices - This Mass of Confusion

Legit-sounding Dutch tech/prog-thrash from 1997, have no memory of downloading this but it popped up on shuffle on foobar, sounds straight out of 1992 or so. Drum machine hurts things a little.

album art.jpg

Predatory Light - MMXIV demo

I've broke out the cassette player for this one quite a few times for this one lately. Drugged out psychedelic sabbath and black metal.

Reactions: CiG
Haven't listened to either of their demos in a long time, need to put those back in rotation. I have an autistic habit of quizzing myself with my iPod on shuffle, semi-recently one of the songs from that first demo came on, blew me away but I forgot what their first singer sounded like so I thought it was just some random obscure USPM band.

Haven't listened to either of their demos in a long time, need to put those back in rotation. I have an autistic habit of quizzing myself with my iPod on shuffle, semi-recently one of the songs from that first demo came on, blew me away but I forgot what their first singer sounded like so I thought it was just some random obscure USPM band.
Which wasn't too far from the truth considering what they sounded like during '85.

Never heard of them, sounds really good just listening to the first couple minutes, impression is kinda Destruction in vocals and slightly off-kilter riffs but with that uncompromising precision and seriousness of 86-90 Slayer. Will definitely listen to the full thing over the weekend, thanks!

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Yeah I listened to the Egzekuthor demo yesterday, great stuff!

I'm not supposed to link direct links even of obscure stuff here, but if you Google "leprosy metalgrafia" (quotes included) you should see a blog link as the first result with a demo comp linked.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher