The "which demo are you worshipping" Thread

I was listening to the Polish Incest today, weird coincidence. Never heard of that Incest but enjoying it a lot so far. Kinda crazy they're from Texas I never would have guessed, they sound like some kind of bizarre Euro concoction of clashing influences that work.

Yeah the occasional keys give it a kind of gothy Euro feel even though it's busy riffy stuff. Weird that the band doesn't have much in the way of connections to other bands either, seems like most of them disappeared for 10-20 years and then got involved in various local black metal bands.

Also, listening to Bathym for the first time...

Kinda Armored Angel-esque I guess, basically catchy dugga-dugga thrash metal riffs with death/black-ish vocals and aesthetic. Enjoying it.

Reactions: CiG
202287.jpg

Despite being deathcore, this shit is mean.

@Terasophe ever get into Dim Mak? If not I think you'd like them, for the most part they're a pretty original blend of metallic hardcore and technical death metal.

This is FUCKING crazy tbh. Didnt think old school metalcore and tech death would fuse well like this (besides Candiria.)

Wasn't aware of that Dim Mak demo, looks like all songs that would make it to their debut full-length but man it sounds totally different. I think I prefer them more death metal-y but still cool.

Downloaded this years ago but only happened upon it using my player's random song function. Low average on RYM but idgi, all three songs are very distinct and pretty interesting (middle track sounds proto-Scald or something) and the vocals are really unique. Great sound too.

Downloaded this years ago but only happened upon it using my player's random song function. Low average on RYM but idgi, all three songs are very distinct and pretty interesting (middle track sounds proto-Scald or something) and the vocals are really unique. Great sound too.

Unique style, I quite enjoyed it. Especially the final track.