The "which demo are you worshipping" Thread

Some friends on Fecesbook are doing some game where you highlight music from your birth year and one thing lead to another and I decided to make a mini playlist of some sweet 1988 demos to jam with tonight:

Just a couple choices depending on how long I decide to spend expanding my DVD shelves to accommodate for the piles of homeless movies I have stacked up because my shelf reached capacity ages ago.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher

Always neglected this Ohio Sinister relative to the Wisconsin one, but digging this demo right now. Right on the border between thrash and USPM.

Thought that was actually you for a second. ^

Some good shit tonight. Random but on the topic of Xecutioner I can't believe John Tardy sounded so ferocious and brutal even back in the mid-80's.

Found these two being recommended in the comments-section below Sacrilege's "Behind the Realms of Madness"-clip on youtube:

Music and vocals are indeed in the same vein. People who like "Behind the Realms of Madness" most likely will also enjoy this.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy

Occult sounding Japanese Tech Death that only released this one demo. Very Gorguts and DISEMBOWELMENT sounding. Wish they made more!

Nightmare cyber slam/brutal death metal. Japan is fucking weird yo.

Reactions: CiG
Just discovered this, vintage Destruction worship from 1986, from Arizona of all places:

93845.jpg