The "which DT forum member am I ?" game

Hearse said:
For example the starwars kid was hilarious...
but then... the kid had to go mental hospital because of people laughing at his vid.
come on!!!!!! that can't be true, it sounds more like an urban legend

Thanatos said:
come on!!!!!! that can't be true, it sounds more like an urban legend
Well, I read about this from a rather reliable newspaper, so I guess it might be true. Yep, I stopped laughing at him when I read about it. I used to have fun watching all those dozens of versions of Star Wars Kid, but now that I know about what happened to him, they can't make me laugh, or even smile, anymore.

Kovenant: Heinlein had a point, indeed.

-Villain

MagSec4 said:
Who am I?

"I just broke up with my girlfriend and ..wait! we're back on. Alright, now we're done for good, our relationship is just.. hey, we're back together again and we're so happy!"

:D
Child of Time said:
:lol: If that isn't Kov...
:err::Smug::lol:

Actually, I would have been the first to reply to this if I hadn't been off figuring out my relationship status :lol:

~Kov. Oh, the Irony. :lol:

@kov: just show your gf this thread one of these days, i think in the light of the above conversation about self-irony and its benefits, you'll work out like a charm after she's in on the joke. :)

My apologies to said n00b if I butcher your sn, but I'm lazy, and won't be bothered looking through threads for it. :p MorbidEnemy?

How's this for a variation on the theme: how this person would respond to the question, "How's life [treating you]?". Could lead to some interesting ones. Here's mine:

"Like an abusive husband."

~Kov. :p

*BUMP*

I sketched just the face.
Who is this?

b.jpg