The World Of Metal According To SLAYER's KERRY KING

to hear him say that stuff about those other bands doesnt cange my opinon about him i still think hes pretty cool.I wish i get to meet him some day. Meshuggah is my 2nd favorite band (slayer being the first ) and i respect his opinion about them. He probably doesnt get enough time to listen to all the other bands as much to form a real opinion though.

On PANTERA:
"They've got 'it.' I don't know what 'it' is, but they have it. They're a little more bluesy and they definitely have the down south vibe, but 'Becoming' is probably one of the best songs ever written."

this made me laugh and laugh and laugh. this is undeniable, irrevocable PROOF that king is a fucktard.

Wow, I actually agree with everything he said.

Slayer sucks? Comparing them to Deeds of Flesh, Gorgasm, Destroyer 666 or any of that other drivel is ridiculous, at best!

Geez...Gorgasm...okay....

Oh, by the way, I agree with alomst everything...that Pantera reference is laughable...they havea glam past, that's all they have!

Then again, whatever, man...this is the only board I come to where everyone mostly gets along, so no flames intended or meant, man...it is all opinion!

We're all part of the same family!

in flames is 10x anything slayer can dream. kerry king has been all downhill since 1983. pantera rules? haha you really ARE a fucking redneck.
-neal

He's just giving his own opinions...i agree with some points, but yeah he sounds like a dick.
Seeing Slayer / In Flames / Soulfly tomorrow (even though i already saw them all before). Hope it's a good show.
Met Kerry King...pretty scary guy!