kerry king bashes metallica again...

LORD_GALVATRON said:
No, but it's the best YOU can do. You like billy milano. I win.
Ok, your a winner. Your right Galvy, I like to listen to SOD, and MOD. You win, so you can leave now. ok?

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Incorrect. 1. I pointed out the irony of him calling someone a putz when he doesn't have a grasp of simple grammar. 2. I pointed out how he likes crap music in the form of slayer and billy milano. Now, if that's hard for you to understand, I'll try to explain it in more detail for those intellectual simpletons such as yourself.

The irony in the situation is false, pointless, arbitrary and irrelevant...unless your prime motivation is to be a complete prick. Also, musical taste is never objective, thus rendering any opinions you feel generalisable, totally void.

Christ almighty. Calm down, buddy. Don't come here to get all angsty, Hawng's a cool guy, and being a pedantic ass about some simple grammer mistake is pathetic.

I think Load and Reload are great albums. Not metal, but great songwriting.

Slayer has not been the same band nor played the same style for around 10,15 years so i'm not sure what kerry king is babbling about.

fuck slayer megadeth and metallica.

Lunar Still said:
You know what, fuck music. Hell, who needs sound? I'm going to go cut my ears off right now!

What? I thought we were talking about Metal, not music. Damn it, Russell, stay on topic.

Will Bozarth said:
says the guy named after that one chick in that one band
Yes ecause we all know that my name means im a fanboy :rolleyes: even though i made this fucking account when i was a fanboy....a while ago.

put the oversiezed puzzle pieces together...

Laihoistheman2 said:
Yes ecause we all know that my name means im a fanboy :rolleyes: even though i made this fucking account when i was a fanboy....a while ago.

put the oversiezed puzzle pieces together...

So you are telling me that you are a fanboy.

P.S. The account was made in Oct. 2005. At least I have an excuse.

Lord of Metal said:
So you are telling me that you are a fanboy.

P.S. The account was made in Oct. 2005. At least I have an excuse.
No im pretty sure I just said I wasn't a fanboy... and as I said, I made it when I was a fanboy a while ago obviously im not not...wait why do I even need to explain myself to you? your worthless, all your going to do is try to start trolling.